PMIdentity / Unauthorized bank charge of $29.95!

PMidentty charged my bank account an amount of $29.95 on 12/11/07 and one additional charge of $1.00 on 12/12/07. Both charges were not authorized by me.

Comments

• Sh
      20th of Dec, 2007

Fraudulent charges! Beware!

• Do
      22nd of Dec, 2007

I, like another reader's comment have had the same charges for the same amount to my credit card account without my authorization. How to I get this stopped?

• Ag
      5th of Jan, 2008

Made unauthorized charges on my new MasterCard as follows:

11/26/07 PMIDENTITY.CO319115998 88-840-6301 CT $1.00

12/03/07 PMIDENTITY.CO319115998 88-840-6301 CT $29.95

Another charge may have been processed on 01/03/08

• Ho
      7th of Jan, 2008

Who are they? I have a charge for 14.95 and my husband and I can't figure out who/what this company is. I have no recollection of any service.

7th of Jan, 2008

I also received billing from the same place on the same dates, what is this PMidentity? I did not use my card for this. Fraudulent for sure!!!

20th of Jan, 2008

The same thing happened to me. Call the Privacy Matters 1-2-3 toll-free at 1-877-993-6264, and cancel your account NOW! Then, call your bank and complain about these blood-suckers. They will stop further payments from being successful.

• Mi
      24th of Jan, 2008

They took money from my bank account for payment I never authorized. $29.95 and then $1.00.

• Wa
      25th of Jan, 2008

you charged my bank acct on 12-27-07 -- 14.95 and i want you to stop and refund my 14.95 i have no idea who you are and i dont remember signing up for any services with your company. I already have privacy guard with my mortgage co. thank you wayne kinga

• Cr
      27th of Jan, 2008

Found 2 charges against checking account in one month, did not authorize these withdrawals.

• Sp
      7th of Feb, 2008

I too charged $29.5 each by PMIdentity and PrivacyMAtters, although i did not authorise them to do so. Can any one help me how to get it back ans stop those fraudulant charges in future

11th of Feb, 2008

There was an amount of $29.95 on my bank statement witch I do not feel we owe. Beware people!

• Je
      15th of Feb, 2008

PM IDENTITY has made unauthoized charges to my mothers debit card. The first unauthorized withdraw was on 2/12/08 the amount was $19.95, the second unauthorized charge was on 2/14/08 the amount of that withdraw was the same $19.95. We are going to do everything possible to prosecute these criminals!!!
    Sincerely, Jennifer Davis

• Mi
      18th of Feb, 2008

The ### did the same thing to me.. they are liars and theives.. we need to bring them down.. any idea how?

23rd of Feb, 2008

THIS PMIDENTITY CHARGE MR 2 TIMES OF $29.95 IF I WERE YOU CANCEL NOW. I DIDN'T EVEN GET MY CREDIT SCORE........SAD BUT TRUE CALL YOUR BANK TOO.

• Ca
      26th of Feb, 2008

they have taken moneys from my credit card called them said they we're going to refund it in 2 to 3 days has nt happen

• Ca
      26th of Feb, 2008

i agree how can we get our moneys back use my number put in manually

• Ka
      10th of Mar, 2008

Charged my bank account for a service I did not order.

• Na
      27th of Mar, 2008

pmidentity has charged my debit account two or three times for something I have not authorized-

4th of Apr, 2008

Please cancil any further charges.

• Do
      7th of Apr, 2008

I was looking for free credit reports that you can get once a year. I got into creditdiagnosis and was entering information and did get to where you had to pay a dollar I thought what the heck. I did. I never even completed it all and they have taken out 29.95 twice once for the Credit report and one for the identity which I never even considered. BE careful when entering into uncharted territory. I never would have known if I hadn't check my accounts. Not to mention the fact that I only did this like a week ago. It should be clearly stated I feel as though I was trapped or tricked. I am sure I will never see my 29.95 I am a single mom of 2 teenagers and do not have this kind of money to throw away.

Not when I can get the same thing for FREE!