PMIDENTITY, 24hourprotectplus,privacymatter,yoursavingsclub / unauthorized charges from my checking account and not recieving a service

1 104 Summer St.Rehoboth, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 401 639 1298

These companies have been taking money out of my bank account for over four months after getting my credit report on freecreditreport.com. It took me four months to notice that they were stealing money from me. I have proceeded to close my bank account and put a stop to it but I am not going to get reimbursed for all of it. The people behind this are thieves and someone should do something to stop this. From what I've seen and heard about this scam, it is widespread. How do they keep getting away with stealing without any repercussions? I would appreciate a response and if you need anything from me like details of the screwing they gave me don't hesitate to contact me.

Comments

• To
      10th of Apr, 2008

I also was charged over $174.00 for "free credit report .com when i contacted my credit card company they wer e little help until i said i was going to cancel my credit card because i could not get any reponse from privacymatter to cancelled the membership i did not agree to join in the first place and they continued to charge my credit account each mo. when i would call the 800 # it would be changed and i was put on hold for 25 to 30 min. and no one would answer ever!! I called the credit card company, she said let me call and see what happens. She got thru to them and she cancelled the membership for both privacymatter and pmidenity, I asked did you get another 800 # to call she said no ! they have caller id and know it was from us(credit card company) therefore when I called I was a "member" they did not want to talk to therefore I could never get to talk to anyone.

• Ji
      21st of Nov, 2008

I 60 years old and 100% disables. PrivacyMatters have me on 2 accounts. I get no results either.

• Mu
      14th of Jan, 2010

My law firm is investigating potentially fraudulent credit card charges from Intelius.com, Adaptive Marketing, and numerous of their services, including “24 Protect Plus”; “At Home Rewards Plus”; “Passport to Fun Plus” “Business Max”; “Identity Protect”; “Premier health Plus”; “Privacy Matters”; “Privacy Matters 123”; “Privacy Matters Credit”; “Privacy Matters Identity”; “SavingSmart”; “Shopping Essentials Plus”; “Simply You”; “Today’s Escapes Plus”; and “ValueMax.”

If you believe that you have been scammed, please contact me. Our initial communications will be confidential.

Gregory Frank