PMI Identity.com / They charged my account twice and not authorized by me

I don't know who this PMIDENTY is but they have charged my account 2 months in a row and I want it stopped. Why would they have access to any account I might have and how do I get it to stop?

We as consumers should not have to put up with this type of fraud! I will be notifying my accounts not to accept and charges from these people. And reporting them to the authorities as well.

Thank you for allowing us to get this out so other people are not taken advantage of. It is a total scam and against the law.

Va

Comments

• Ra
      28th of Mar, 2008

A charge appeared on my account citing this website. I did not authorize a 19.95 charge

• Ka
      9th of Apr, 2008
    PMI Identity.com - Unauthorized charges!
    PMI Identity.com
    www.PMIIdentity.com

AP9*CREDITDIAGNOSIS-V CT / AP9*PMIDENTITY, COM-V. $19.95 unauthorized charges. I have no idea where this came from. I did not agree to this. I'm going to my bank tomorrow to make sure this doesn't happen again.

19th of Apr, 2008

dade_county_craft@yahoo.com

they charged me $14.95 4 times and caused 2 overdrafts. And I never signed up for anything calling bank now.

• Ni
      2nd of May, 2008

they charged me $ 29.95 twice and I never signed up for anything . What is this?

• Ab
      11th of May, 2008

I FOUND MY BANK ACCOUNT BEING CHARGED $29.99
    WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION.

• Ca
      4th of Jun, 2008

I was surprised of the charges monthly, $19.95, which I did not authorize and something that I did not sign for. This is truly a identity fraud.

8th of Jul, 2008

They keep charging my account and not sure how to stop it.

• La
      31st of Jul, 2008
    PMI Idenity.com - Unauthorized payments
    Privacy Matters Identity.com
    Florida

I was charged 8 times without my knowlege. I did NOT authorize theese charges.

• Su
      25th of Aug, 2008

I did not tell this pmi idenity to charge my card. I am looking into pressing charges against them.

• Re
      30th of Sep, 2008

Does any one have phone number or address for this company, my bank will not refund unless I get company info.

• Ju
      6th of Oct, 2008

i'VE been drafted 29-95 for a program I did not authorize. I called the company, they were very kurt (sp) and refused my refund. Do not do any business with this company, also serves under Privacy Matters.
    They take your money plus 1.00- thats what let them in my account.
    BUYER BEWARE.

• Pa
      7th of Oct, 2008

I was charged without knowing as well. How did they get my bank information. They said the refund would show up in my next two statements. What statements.

• Mi
      18th of Nov, 2008

i did not authorize a chare of 29.95 on 11/18/08.Refund this or I will take action against you involving identity theft.

2nd of Dec, 2008

I WAS CHARGED FOR SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T AUTHORIZE THEM TO CHARGE ME FOR I WILL PRESS CHARGES IF THEY DON'T REFUND ME MY MONEY ASAP!!!

2nd of Dec, 2008

pmi they charged me 59.90 twice i did not authorize any of charges at all why do we have so many money hungry people in this world stealing from anyone don't they have any thing else to do with their time like find a job!!! and stop taking our hard earned money

• Ka
      9th of Sep, 2009

My attorney informs me that pmi.identity.com has been making fraudulent charges against my checking account for quite some time.