PMI Identity / Unauthorized Chare to my Credit Card

1 ME, United States Review updated:

I used Intelius online to look up the status of a forclosure in my area, and after that I was charged $19.95 for three months before I realized this was an unauthorized charge, and not one of my standard payments. I have called the company using the number provided by my credit card company and they are suppose to stop the charges, but just in case I have also logged a compalint with my credit card company. BEWARE I always read what I purchase and NEVER check the boxes allowing them to charge my credit card for other services, so I have no idea how they were able to get this over as a "real charge".

More PMI Identity Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ly
      7th of Apr, 2008

Charged my card monthly for $14.95 without authorization for four months.

• Cr
      14th of Jun, 2008
    PMI-Identity - Theft from bank account
    PMI-Identity
    www.pmidentity.com

Company took $19.95 from my checking account without authorization. Never heard of this company until now.

8th of Jul, 2008

Same thing happened to us and the lady would only authorize one month refund. She said most people don't read their website fully. I said I did not sign up through them only experian and never authorized any charges and she talked down to me big time. I am going to fight through my credit card. THis company is doing this to a lot of people.

• Es
      22nd of Jul, 2008

I just found four charges in one day from this company. I am cancelling my credit card and fighting these charges

26th of Jul, 2008

Free credit reports for which they charge $1.00. Later, they charge $29.95 for a continuing service. I did not authorize this charge!

• Ka
      1st of Aug, 2008

This is one fraudulent company.

15th of Oct, 2008

PMI Identity takes maoney out of my bank account and I did not authorize them to do so.

• Ji
      30th of Oct, 2008

I have never dealt with PMI personally but my question is have you filed a fraud complaint with your bank? Have you filed a complaint with the better business bureau? Have you called customer service and told them to quit charging your account or you will file a complaint against them?

No offense people but this is why I do business with companies I know and trust.

• Ha
      31st of Oct, 2008

Please don' t bill me another tim e

5th of Apr, 2009

I have been charged two 29.95 unauthorized charges and now $1.00 unauthorized charges.

• Ge
      27th of Apr, 2009

UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

• Ra
      27th of Apr, 2009

Dear SIr,
    I have been getting two charges on my TD Visa and i do not deal with them.One billing of $59.95 u.s. and another for $36.23.They keep popping on my internet every time i am on there and chargeing me fees on my charge card.I want them taken off my charge card now and stop the billing.Thanks, Randy

• In
      5th of Nov, 2009

It sounds like you have accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.