PMI Identity / Scam

Started reviewing my credit card statements and found that for a month or more that pmidentity has been charging me #19.95 a month. Called them and asked them to remove my name and my credit card number. How they got it is beyond me, but feel i should be reimbursed for what they have been charging me. will begin to watch my statement a little closer. this is beyond reason and they should be stopped. if they don't get stopped they'll continue to do this for years and get by with it. let's protest until they are no longer a company.

Sa

More PMI Identity Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ru
      6th of Mar, 2008

A charge of $1.00 on my checking account I never oked. Beware people!

• Ni
      4th of Aug, 2008
    PMI Identity - charges to my account without authorization
    100 Lockrem Street
    Ottawa
    Illinois
    Phone: 815 434 9237
    PMIidentity.com

was told i would be charged $1.00 for a credit report and they charged my account 29.95 and 19.95 i never authorized these charges

• Ru
      12th of Aug, 2008

This company is a scam. You click on a $2.00 service online and are billed 19.95 for a service you never even see. They will not give a refund.

• Jd
      16th of Nov, 2010
    PMI Identity - charges
    JDL MARKETING
    Michigan

I did have a couple charges on my account also. I called customer service and they were very nice explaining what they were. It was my fault, but c.s. handled it very promptly. Thank you.