PMFastAuction.com / Internet scam!

I ordered an e-bay cd from this company for $1.95, subsequently my credit card was debited for the $1.95 plus 2 further debits of $59.31 & another one for $ 20.16 under a different company name (pmkeywordsuccess.com), but same address. I am currently disputing these charges with my bank. By the way, I have not received the initial free cd tho I have been charged for the shipping & handling. I first saw these ads when I signed up to participate in a survey panel, you are then sent to a page where you are asked to pick 3 of the offers before continuing. They were one of them. I reached this site thru Canadasurveys.com.

A  29th of Jan, 2007 by
I also ordered a "free" book on the internet--just had to charge the shipping charge of $1.97 to a credit card. Never got the book, but $9.95 and $16.95 twice were charged to my credit card along with the $1.97. The pm etc company does not list a full phone number to contact them, and the credit card company suggested I look at pmfastauction.com to see if I could contact the company on line. Their site has NO contact information on it. I have changed my credit card number and am disputing the charges that have appeared that are unauthorized.
A  31st of Jan, 2007 by
A charge of $1.97 US was charged to my American Express card on January 10, 2007.
N  2nd of Feb, 2007 by
PM-Fastauction.com's phone number is 1-800-595-3986. If you can't get through on that number call 1-866-652-0479 and tell them to transfer you to corporate. They are also PM-seoguide.com. I just called them they said that it is a CD on selling on eBay. That the CD is only 1.97 BUT there is a monthly fee of 49.95. seoguide has a monthly fee of 9.95. She cancelled everything and said I would receive a refund in 5-7 days.

She did state that they are having a lot of upset people calling.
A  6th of Feb, 2007 by
As Mary mentioned I called 1 866 652 0479 and they are ready to refund the 49.95. This is mentioned in the terms and condition, I understand most of us wont read the terms and condition in detail. I asked them to cancel all my orders.

So please aware that if anything like 49.95 is charged to your account it's authorized by you when you ordered the CD. ( as hidden :-( )
A  7th of Feb, 2007 by
This company is a big scam. They were supposed to send me a CD for 1.95, then they turn around and take 49.95 off my card and then the next day they took 16.95. I am currently disputing these charges with my bank. I am highly angry. Does anyone know how to contact these people.
A  14th of Feb, 2007 by
I have been billed several times by "pmfastauction.com", "pm-seoguide.com" and "keywordsuccess.com". No authorization was given for any of the charges billed. These charges total =$78.82 and have been paid through my debit card/bank. What steps can i take, if any, to recoop any, if not all, of my money?

Thank you for your attention to this matter. Please keep my updated on any progress.
N  21st of Feb, 2007 by

MarketSurvey / PmFastAuction.com / PmKeywords4Success.com - Took money from my account without permission

I bought a make-up kit from" Cosmetique", received the make-up kit, a short time later I started getting bounced check notices from my bank, stating that $49.95, $19.95, $9.95,plus $30.00 for each overage. a grand total of $169.85 was taken out. The only site I was on was"marketsurvey" I contacted them and they pretty much brushed me off. I e-mailed them back, letting them know that I WILL tell everyone I know, that "marketsurvey" is part of this scam since they don't seem to care about there customers. I promptly unsubscribed, and am currently trying to recoup my money, this is not an easy task. Hope this will help. TELL ALL!
A  21st of Feb, 2007 by
I called the 1-800-595-3986 and waited on hold after requesting Customer Service for 10 minutes, then decided to try Sales and my call was answered immediately. The young fellow I spoke to was very pleasant and said my Visa account would be credited in the next 10 days. I anxiously await the outcome. I did get a name and confirmation number so time will tell.
A  23rd of Feb, 2007 by
January 11, 2007 I was charged $1.97 to PM-FASTAUCTION.com, I called the number on my cc report 435 862-1482 and its a ghost number , its not disconnected its a dialing error, so i called a number to cancel my ebay account, and found out they were connected to fast... so i gave my reference number of the charge they said fine it will be canceled, and gave me a confirmation number, that was for $1.97 , just got my cc statement February 20th, and no crap there was a charge for $49.95 from PM-FAST-RIPOFF on there posted on January 16th, 5 days after my cancellation, im going to try Mary Cunninghams numbers and approach here in the complaint colomn, she seem to have success , I will keep you updated on this UNAUTHORIZED FRAUDULENT RIP OFFS a.k.a. PM-FASTAUCTION.COM !
A  24th of Feb, 2007 by
They took four transition out of my checking account.as PMAuction.com for$49.995and then PMKeywordsuccess$16.95and again PMSEOGUIDE.COMfor $9.95OH I forgot another PM-FASTAICTOPM.COM$1.97 One thing that I found interesting is they are all PM something and they all came out of Las Vegas, NV I do not no what to do because I can not get out of the house I have MS and I live on social security and have such a small amount to live on. I also have on the same month severely other Debits on the BlutInstitute $49.95 and $3.87and how can I get my money back I disputed it at the bank already. HELP PLEASE
A  8th of Mar, 2007 by
Charges were made against my account without my permission and I want recompensation.
N  14th of Mar, 2007 by

PmKeywords4Success.com - Did not order and do not want it!

Appeared on our credit card in the amount of$16.95 we want our credit card reimbursed and want taken off the list we want no more charges to our credit card account.
A  12th of May, 2007 by
Got multiple charges on my debit card from:

I did not order anything. These so-called companies must have gotten hold of my credentials from e-bay or Paypal after a purchase I made at e-bay using my debit card on October and November, 2006. How come they can do that for such a long time without being apprehended? How come our banks are not vigilant about our and their money? Is there a class action out against them?