Pmedia I'nl Translate Corp / Bestjobs.com / Scam

1 Ireland Review updated:

This is so crazy!!! I wanted to believe them either. I got a ym voice interview and all and after that, got emails from the said JOB ABROAD AGENT from INFO@ BESTJOBS.COM with yahoo messanger: OFFICE12UK telephone number: [protected]...and all this is a joke?!!!

When they asked me for 32 euro i got alarmed and checked the net for scammers, and yes, found lots especially when you send money thru WESTERN UNION. Its amazing how these people can do this especially to us Filipinos...we are already in crisis...and they are making it worst. Far more we earn our butts of for a clean living to raise our families in a decent and the best way we can, thats why we scout for jobs abroad, because we need it...and this is what we get in return?!!!

ATTACHED IS A COPY OF THE LATEST EMAIL FROM AGENT:

Your work transfer to the European Union
Wednesday, August 5, 2009 7:35 PM
From:
"info@BESTJ0BS.com" <info@BESTJ0BS.com>
View contact details

Hello!
We would like to remind you that we have provided a foreign employer who has confirmed about you and expects for you to file your official documents.
As we have not yet received your confirmation that the things with your application (your documents) are at least in the last stage of preparation, we would like to express our concern because of the expiration of the defined deadline.

We would like to ask you, in case you give up your application, to inform us at:
- email: INFO@BESTJ0BS.COM
- yahoo messenger:office12uk
- telephone: [protected]

This will allow us to offer this vacancy to another user of our site who will get this position!
Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation!
Yours sincerely:
Job Abroad Agent

Comments

12th of Oct, 2009

bye te normunds kalnins I can respond to an interview 12.10.2009 pulksen 19 normundskalnins@yahoo.com