PMBILL24.COM / IDENTITY

On my bank statements, I have several charges from 'pmbill24.com' and I have no idea where the money is going. I am unable to trace my money beyond 'pmbill24.com' because I can not even find out who pmbill24.com is. They have no actual listings that I can find and the website goes directly to you. I guess that's a bad sign to begin with. I have also had the same issue with CRDASSIST.COM, and they keep telling me that no one they are doing business with has a listing for product/services/memberships in my name. If that is true, can I file theft charges against them for taking money from my account? If I have no data in their business contacts listing, then they have no reason to make financial transactions through my personal banking accounts.
I think it is plain stupid that the identity of these business can be hidden and take such difficulty to find. So far, they win. I want to know who they are and how I can track MY MONEY. I have been taken for over $1, 000 in three months. My banking institution claims there is nothing they can do to identify where my funds go after pmbill24.com or crdassist.com, and I am convinced it is going no further.
These people are crooks and are hiding thier identity from those they rip off. Just try it for yourself, and you will end up in the same place: submitting complaints.

Comments

• Ju
      4th of Dec, 2008
    PMBILL24.COM - UnlawFul Transaction done from my Card
    Not Known
    NOT KNOWN
    NOT KNOWN
    Phone: NOT KNOWN
    PMBILL24.COM

My Name is Jugnu Ansari, Indian Nationality, Resident of Noida, State Uttar Pardesh.

On 24.11.2008, My Card has been charged sum with $39.97 from the Merchant PMBILL24.com, althought i have not purchased from them anything on net and i have also not authorised them to Charge my Credit Card.

I Want a legal Action against them and my money back from them.

Card No# which was charged. 4476929990822063 of HSBC Bank.

This Card is Blocked Now.

Regards
    Jugnu Ansari

• Ac
      5th of Dec, 2008
    PMBILL24.COM - Unauthorized charges to my debit card
    PMbill.com

I was charged $37.19 for something, I don't even know what. I tried to call the phone number, I was redirected to use their customer service web site. Surprise, no web site! I looked up the company on the BBB site, no such company. I am trying to have the debit reversed or canceled. If I am successful I will post how I accomplished this, seemingly, impossible feat.

• Ga
      20th of Dec, 2008
    PMBILL24.COM - unlawfull charges to my debit card.
    pmbill24.com

On 12/17/08 my debit card was charged $20.99. I did not authorize this transaction. I did'nt make a purchase or recieve any goods.

• Da
      23rd of Dec, 2008

unauthorized charges to my card and they continue to charge my card without permission

• Al
      26th of Dec, 2008
    PMBILL24.COM - UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION
    ALBERTO ARCE JR
    New York

I HAVE NOT AUTHORIZED PM24BILL.COM TO DEDUCT ANY MONIES FROM MY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME. I WOULD LIKE THESE FRAUDNIKS FOUND AND CONDEMNED

• Fr
      7th of Jan, 2009

On Jan. 6, 2009 a charge was made to my account now visa debit card which i did not authorize for $39.97. I wish to be reimbursed for this transaction. Fred Piccione

• Ji
      8th of Feb, 2009

Recently I had the same problem with CRDASSIST.COM. But I talked with the representing call center for the possible website and found the correct name of that billing company is CRDTASSIST.COM. CRDASSIST.COM was the subscriptor shown on my credit card statement and CRDTASSIST.COM was given by the call center operator as their billing company with a similar name to RDTSSIST.COM.
    I checked the toll numbers of the 2 companies and found they are the same number.
    I sent an email to the billing department (their address was given by the call center operator) clarifying the facts for chargeback or refundment and succeeded to get refundment from them.