PM International Corp / what do you think

1 Philippines Review updated:

Hi. I`mAileen Reyess, I was suggested to use PM International Corp services and decided to try them, they are licenced to prepare all necessary dokuments acquired by the employer, when you are seeking a new jobs. Just their competence, politenes and professionalism gained me. Of course everything has it`s price-i had to pay... :(, but everything on this world is now paid :((((
Now I have a new job, now a gain money, now I`m happy!
If someone needs them i recommend them, at least they are too fast in theit services

Comments

11th of Aug, 2008
    PM International Company - I found something good in the end
    PM International Company
    Philippines

I heard about PM International Co. I saw their offer – they prepare everything. Everything – translate your documents, made your CV, cover letter, work permit, documents for insurance and so on. I was surprised about the amount of the services they offer and their fees are cheap. I am thinking of using them.

• Va
      15th of Mar, 2009

PM International Co. is a SCAM:

• Kk
      6th of May, 2009

DEAR,

I ASKED THE ALL ABOUT TEAM TO GIVE YOUR FULL STYLE ADDRESS AND CONTACT DETAILS, THEY SAID DUE TO RELATIVES AND FRIENDS COMING TO OUR OFFICE FOR ASKING THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE JOB, THEY CAN NOT GIVE THE SAME TO ME.

ITS A 100% SCAM ONLY .ANYONE HAVING MONEY TRY IT AND HAPPY WITH THEM .

• Ju
      18th of Jun, 2009

I have opened my E-mail few days ago and I was enticed to follow their instructions on how to apply for a job; however, I am having second thoughts after reading several comments about PM INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION. If by chance, they really have an existing office in the PHILIPPINES, I would very much appreciate if they can furnish me, so we could personally go there and file our application...if they really exist.