PM International Co. / Very Glad with the services of PM International Co.

1 Philippines Review updated:

Hi. I am Fernanado Lopez from Philippines. I want to recommend a company – PM International. They are really good these people. They made all my documents in a right condition for job applying in European country. Their taxes are cheap. I remember that they offered me a great number of services I think that you should try to find them because they you help you very much. They deal with a lot of things like documents for insurance number, for bank account and registration number. Bye, bye and good day.

Comments

Ra
  13th of Aug, 2008
PM International Co. - Absolutely use this company
PM International Co.
Philippines

Hello. I am Rafael Fernandez and I am Filipino. I wanted to work abroad, so I needed all the documents for European countries ready. So I used the PM company. They prepared everything for me. They even help me with the national insurance. I was surprised about that their taxes are cheap. I think that you should talk with them, too.

Fe