PM International Co. / He, he, he!!!I found something good in the end;)))

Philippines Review updated:
3.35
Hi. I am Mary Ann from Philippines. I heard about PM International Co. I saw their offer – they prepare everything. Everything – translate your documents, made your CV, cover letter, work permit, documents for insurance and so on. I was surprised about the amount of the services they offer and their fees are cheap. I am thinking of using them.

Comments

Va
  15th of Mar, 2009
PM International Co. is a SCAM:
Fr

PM International Co. - The company for preparing documents in my country
PM International Co.
Philippines

Hi. I am Frederico Ramos. I have problems in finding a company that prepares the documents for applying in European countries. I was surprised unpleasantly with the taxes they are offered me here in the Philippines. They don’t were able to do everything either. So I will use this company – PM International. I think that they everything and their fees are all right. Give me more information about them.
Vi
  8th of Aug, 2016

PM International Co. - PM is all right.
PM International Co.
India

Hello. I am Vijay Sharma. I am Indian. I used PM International Co. services. I like them. They don’t get much money for the preparation and their service is fast and if a problem occurs it is easy to contact with them. They made my CV, cover letter and also many other documents, necessary for my application and legal stay. I was surprised because their services were very fast. I asked one Indian company about the same thing and they said that they didn’t do everything. They could make only a part of the documents needed. I was so happy to find PM International Co. Good day to all.
Bo
  8th of Aug, 2016
hi im interested tp apply in PM internatinal. how did you apply tru web site? may i know the website of Pm international? thanks..
Li
  8th of Aug, 2016
it very good to know what going on