PM International Co. / He, he, he!!!I found something good in the end;)))

1 Philippines Review updated:

Hi. I am Mary Ann from Philippines. I heard about PM International Co. I saw their offer – they prepare everything. Everything – translate your documents, made your CV, cover letter, work permit, documents for insurance and so on. I was surprised about the amount of the services they offer and their fees are cheap. I am thinking of using them.

Comments

• Va
      15th of Mar, 2009

PM International Co. is a SCAM:

• Fr
    PM International Co. - The company for preparing documents in my country
    PM International Co.
    Philippines

Hi. I am Frederico Ramos. I have problems in finding a company that prepares the documents for applying in European countries. I was surprised unpleasantly with the taxes they are offered me here in the Philippines. They don’t were able to do everything either. So I will use this company – PM International. I think that they everything and their fees are all right. Give me more information about them.

• Vi
      8th of Aug, 2016
    PM International Co. - PM is all right.
    PM International Co.
    India

Hello. I am Vijay Sharma. I am Indian. I used PM International Co. services. I like them. They don’t get much money for the preparation and their service is fast and if a problem occurs it is easy to contact with them. They made my CV, cover letter and also many other documents, necessary for my application and legal stay. I was surprised because their services were very fast. I asked one Indian company about the same thing and they said that they didn’t do everything. They could make only a part of the documents needed. I was so happy to find PM International Co. Good day to all.

• Bo
      8th of Aug, 2016

hi im interested tp apply in PM internatinal. how did you apply tru web site? may i know the website of Pm international? thanks..

• Li
      8th of Aug, 2016

it very good to know what going on