PM Identity.com / Fraudulent charges!

United States Review updated:

I was trying to look up my father and they are saying that I selected a button that ok'd them to take this monthly fee out of my account. I did no such thing I agreed to pay $2.95 to get the current address of my long lost biological father and I end up getting charges taken out my account. I did not even notice it until 3 months later and now they are saying that they cannot refund but one month of the fees. They would not even listen to my complaint and gave me her name and id number and said thank you for calling. I politely told her that she did not even listen to what I had to say and that I would report them to the better business bureau.

Comments

Sa
  3rd of Apr, 2008
I do not appreciate being automatically put on your PM Identity.com. I did not sign up for it and if I am charged again, I will contact the State's Attorneys Office. SO TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST!!!
Gr
  9th of Jul, 2008
This PM Identity is a total rip-off. It seems they are located in Canada. They charged my credit card $19.95, TWICE in two months. I never signed up or even heard of them before. There are lots of complaints on the Rip-Off also. This company has used a part another company'sname, PMI, to hide and camouflage their rip-off scheme.
After a bit of research I have discovered that PM Identity is in cahoots with the web search site INTELIUS. Intelius seems to be automatically adding an UNAUTHORIZED charge for PM Identity when you use their site! BEWARE!!!
I must now fight these charges with my credit card company and my bank and will be filing a formal complaint to the Better Business Bureau AND my State Attorney General's office.
I suggest EVERYONE who has been ripped-off do the same!!!
Bl
  16th of Jul, 2008
I too have been subject to the fraudulent activity of PMI. This company is definitely attached to Intelius. I didn't start receiving their monthly service fee charge of $19.95 a month until I utilized the Intelius website. Since this organization is headquartered in Canada, I am planning on contacting the US Attorney Generals office and report both PMI and Intelius.
Se
  4th of Aug, 2008
I agree. Same situation, i requested info from intellius, authorized a 2.95 fee and have been charged 19.95 per month for the last three months. My wife and I share an account and it's not unusual for strange charges to show up, but when I realized it was a recurring charge I asked her about it and she had no idea what it was. I did some research from there and realized what happened. They are supposed to be an identity fraud protection company. the only fraud is how they collect there fees.
Ge
  4th of Aug, 2008

PM Identity.com - unauthorized withdrawal
PM Identity.com
110 First Ave apt 6
Annville
Phone: 7173068795
pmidentity.com

I have never heard of this company. They took 19.95 out of my checking account without my permission.f
Ea
  7th of Aug, 2008
today is August 7, 2008 and this PMidentity just took 19.95 off my credit card with out my permission.i called them and was told that the money wasnt supposed to be taken untill tomarrow. but i never signed up for a account with them to begin with. i did a one time search only for 2.95 and that was months ago and now i get this... please... some one really needs to do something about this company.
Tc
  19th of Aug, 2008
I just notice that this PM identity has been deducting funds out of my account for the last 4 months. I am going to the bank in the morning to report this action. The young lady on the phone when I called reimbursed me for the 19.95 for this month. But told me that she could not do anything for the other months. I am going to my bank first thing in the morning to report this fraud. I never signed up to this company. But I did go on a people finder site.
Jo
  27th of Aug, 2008
These people are guilty of commiting some of the crimes they are supposed to protect you from. They charged me 19.95, and I never authorized this charge, never heard of this company. I am wise to all of the scams on the internet, but I never provided any of my personal information to them. Intelus did. They are criminals and should be prosecuted as such. I tried to call the # provided to me by my bank, and it's an automated swithch board that never lets you speak to a live person. A lot of the options available ask you to input even more of your personal information like your phone number, addresss, credit card number, etc. I have filed a dispute with my bank, and they cancelled my credit card. This has been a major inconvienience to me. Why won't the legal system stop these crimes?
Pa
  3rd of Sep, 2008
I have also been charged with a $19.95 charge to PM idenity a company I have never heard of. AT the time of chrge I was in the hospital recovering from brain surgery from an abscess. I'm unable to work now, so this has greatly upset me.

I have contacted my bank and I will be contacting a lawyer tomorrow. There were 4 other charges with 800 numbers, I call and it's the same voice on the recordings, isn't that strange! They are all security company that made all these charges on the same day, while I was in the hospital.

I hope you refund all my money, so I don't have to take legal steps, and I will, trust me.

My husband is retired and I am unable to work due my illness. Please do the right thing.
Ar
  2nd of Dec, 2008

PM Identity.com - Did Not Order
Montana
PMIdentity.com

I did not order this service and want my money refunded. It was deducted from my Bank Account without my authorization.
Pm
  24th of Mar, 2009
NICE TRY you ###in ###s at PMIdentity ... these ###ers were taking 19.95 dollars out of my account without my permission for nearly 5 months before i noticed what happened.. i contacted my bank and they eventually gave me my money back .. not only that but the number they make available to you to call is just a list of options that no matter how many times you enter information it just loops you back htrough the same options again and again .. i like how they thought they were really slick .. i reported you the bank and let them know PMI isnt a real company and if it happens again im going to take it to the states attourneys office ... so suck it PMIdentity .. suck it hard... and get your ### together while your at it before you wind up in prison gettin bent over the same way your tryna do to us .. karmas a ### and i hope im there when it happens!
Sa
  18th of Apr, 2009

PM Identity.com - unauthorized charges
700 Evergreen Ct.
Whiting
New Jersey
Phone: 908-433-9336

I had an unauthorized $29.95 taken out of my accountand I really want to have it stopped and refunded or given information on how I can go after this company legally as I will do so.