Pm Identity / Fraudulent charges!

1 Norwalk, CT, United States Review updated:

Twice this company has tried to withdraw $14.95 from my account and twice I had to report them to my banks dispute department. Each time I was credited the money back but what a headache and now I have to get a new debit card so they can no longer access my information. The company is impossible to reach by phone or email and is a scam!

Ni

Comments

14th of Jan, 2008

Both companies I believe are the same and charged me $19.95 without authorization. I have never heard of either company and they don't answer their customer service line. They are both total scams.

18th of Feb, 2008

I paid $2.95 to find an address and PM Identity had an ad so I clicked to see what they were about and BINGO I got charged $19.95. I called the 800 # on my statement and the charge should be removed by this Wednesday. I check my card EVERY day via the internet. Gotta these days. Too many creeps out there.

• Go
      19th of Feb, 2008

$14.95, caught 1st charge. Never oredered! Call line always busy. Disputing through cc company!

• Ft
      27th of Feb, 2008

Got ripped-off by this company who billed me fraudulently twice now. Someone should do something. I have to file a police report according to my bank. Thank You very much. FT

• St
      3rd of Mar, 2008

I just discovered that I am being charge $14.95 a month since Nov. 2007 by PM Identity. I have no idea who hey are or how I became involved with them. I did talk to someone at 1-888-840-6301. They claim IO will be canceled and issued a refund. We will see

• Th
      29th of Apr, 2008

I too have been scamed by this so called company. the first time i just called the bank, closed out debit card. A month later they some how got my new debit card number and charged me again. calling the is hopeless. again i called the bank. (wellsfargo), and asked them why this company is still charging my account under a new number? they could not provide me a answer. so iam not no longer with wellsfargo. beware this sneaky company (PM identity) they some how are attach to other companys. they bill you for there services even though you never purchased there services (if any)...

• Su
      27th of Aug, 2008

I recently found a pending charge from PM Identity - allegedly permitted by me as part of an online credit report application. I've called twice to protest and have been promised a full refund going back four months. Needless to say I did not permit these charges. I was briefly on a website that offered a free credit report and filled out a few lines, and did see a box that said check here if you want to try a 7 day membership. As I have experienced that type of box before, I made sure it was unchecked, thus puncturing this excuse given by PM Identity as the '7 day box' being the cause of eventual auto billing ('Sign up here for a free 7 day trial after which you will be billed so much per month') I abandoned the application in the middle, and had already unchecked the 7 day box as well. What are the customer reps of PM Identity thinking when they lamely allege that the caller agreed to a monthly payment without ever entering financial information? Do they not know what's involved in paying for things? You have to have some kind of money - money I never offered PM Identity. Obviously PM Identity takes care of that by dipping into random stranger's bank accounts criminally. I am going to make a police report.

• Ni
      19th of Feb, 2009

How did you get your money back?

• Ea
      31st of Aug, 2010

They are thiefs...straight up I contacted my banks fraud dept. Also south carolinas attorney general. It pays to know people in powerful positions.