Pm Identity / unauthorized billing of my account

This company picked up my billing info from a website I was on and began billing my checking account monthly. When I called and asked them to stop and return the funds they had misappropriated they said they would cancel but would only return one month. I NEVER signed up for this service. I'd never eeven heard of it until I found it on my statement! Check your accounts! I foolishly haven't each month, but I will from now on!

De

Comments

• Va
      5th of Aug, 2016
    Pm Identity - Fraud charges!
    PM Identity
    PO Box 5152
    Des Plaines
    Illinois
    Phone: 888-840-6301

I noticed monthly charges of $14.95 to my credit card, but, didn't pay attention to it the first couple of months, thinking it was something related to my company. I finally checked into it and found this was for a service I never signed up for, nor requested in any way. This is another scam by a company that has some type of agreement set up with credit card companies to get their customer's information and AUTOMATICALLY charges your account unless you catch it and cancel it.

This company should also be shut down and sued for FRAUD!

• Da
      5th of Aug, 2016

My credit card was charged $19.95 for a membership that I have never heard of.

• So
      5th of Aug, 2016
    AP 9*PM IDENTITY - Fraud charges!

I have ask these company to cancel this off of my account but i see there is a $29.95 charge on by credit card can you please put thease money back on my account and please don't take anymore money out of my account.

5th of Aug, 2016
    pm identityco - Fraud charges!
    pmidentityco

why are there over $60.00 of unauthorized charges from pmidentityco? Stop charging me and return my money.

• Jb
      5th of Aug, 2016
    pmidentity.comv - Fraud charges!
    pmidentity.comv

I found a charge on my credit card I have no comlaint about this company upon talking with them I did make the charge thinkg it was free. I had know trouble finding their number and they did remove the charge from my account.. I thought I would say something good about a company that I saw bad complaints about on the intermet .