PM Identity and Credit Diagnosis / Unauthorized bank withdrawals

These companies appear to be connected and have been withdrawing unauthorized fees from my checking account in the amounts of $29.95 and $1.00 for the past month or so. I signed up for a one time only $0.99 fee for a credit report and have been receiving these fees since. I even received a confirmation email when I canceled online (try to call and they direct you to another phone number that charges $5.00!, or the other number where they put you on permanent hold because their system is 'frozen') last month, and I am still getting charges. My bank is looking into getting the charges reversed and I have to have my debit card canceled.

Does anyone know of a class action suit or such? I would love to take them down!

Comments

• Re
      26th of Sep, 2008
    pmidentity & credit diagnosis - charged my credit card 19.95 twice and received nothing in return
    pmidentity & credit diagnosis
    New York

pmidentity and credit diagnosis charged my credit card twice with 19.95 charges and I have gotten nothing in return. I have checked my e-mail and there was nothing there about how to access this. I have no address and no phone number on either one of these.

• Ri
      26th of Jan, 2009

I can not believe it. I usually trust my Credit card statements. Yesterday I found a $19.95 charge? A little research brought up some identity company? I don't even remember requesting identity theft coverage????
    They have been charging me since Feb '08. This is $240.00. My wife and I are 67 years old. We lost everything 5 years ago - she cleans vacation home rentals and I work at a resort to make it with the social security check.
    $240.00 means a lot to us. I wish we could get it back. I hope someone knows how to get this back for us. It is ashamed that some companies are such blood suckers. I hope the "what goes around - comes around" karma causes this company to go financially bankrupt - and all the people that work for PM that have the knowledge of how decieving their company is -- will have terrible sicknesses within their immediate family. This might seem extreme - however, bad people should suffer for their taking advantage of the down and out. We lost everything we owned to a family lawyer - then we get stabbed in the back by PM. What kind of a world will we be if we do not stamp out this deadly insects.
    That's enough for me -
    Thank you - for listening.
    Rich Longtin