PM Idenity / Fraudulant Charges

1 DE, United States Review updated:

This is the second time they have charged my account the first time they did the same thing they said one month back and cancelled me. Now here it is about 6 months later and once again they are charging me 29.95 a month for a service I have no idea where they came from I still dont even know what Im paying for. Idenity theft hmmm think about it a compant based on protecting your idenity, while sneaking there little ads in like there part of a web site you want to buy something off of and you think its part of what they need to only find out 3 months later someone you know nothing about is charging for a service you didnt even know about. Sounds like a scam and they are the ones stealing the idenity here. We all know theres laws againist that so charge them I am!!! I want All MY MONEY BACK!

Bl

Comments

Ma
  10th of Jun, 2009
PM Idenity - unallowed charges
Amanda Dyson
Alabama

I am being charged $29.95 per month for who knows what and the sad thing is I'm being charged $29.95 by another company called Privacy Matters.I did not agree to either of these charges at any time in the past 6 months.I don't know where they get there information or why they feel the need to do this to people.It just is not right and I want all of the money they have taken from me back.