Pm-FastAuction.com / Being charged $49.95 each month

I may have ordered a dvd that I was told was $1.95 (for s/h). I am being charged $49.95 a month. What should I do...

People beware!!!

N  21st of Feb, 2007 by

Pm-FastAuction.com - Unauthorized charges to my credit card!

Pm-FastAuction.com charging my credit card for thing i know nothing about i dont even know who these people are.
A  24th of Feb, 2007 by
Also charged 49.95 never even heard of this company.
A  25th of Feb, 2007 by
I am being charged 49.95 for a service that I am not using. It shows up on the bank statement, then I investigated. It turns out to be a charge for how to set up an e-bay website. I am not using this website, and never set up a website. Need to get in touch with the company to stop the charges.
A  4th of Mar, 2007 by
I have the exact same scam as the above complaint, charged 49.95 to my credit card and I do not know for what.
A  4th of Mar, 2007 by
Keep having payment of $49.95 and $9.95 coming off bank statement for 2 or 3 months.
A  5th of Mar, 2007 by
Payment of 49.95 charged to my account and I know nothing about this group. What can we do to stop this company's scam.
A  6th of Mar, 2007 by
I was charge on the January 28 for 49.97 US for some kind of service I don't know about. Can't find anything with that company except a Website that does not tell much. Not even a place to complain about. Seems like a scam to me. No one to call. no place to write directly to the company Who charge me that amount.

Thanks for your time.
A  8th of Mar, 2007 by
I don't have any idea who this is or what it is. I noticed charges of $ 1.97, $49.95, & $ 16.95. plus finance charges of $ 22.87. This i9s the first time I have ever had any trouble like this. Please let me know what action I need to follow. Thank you.
A  8th of Mar, 2007 by
I received my bill today and there are two charges that have not been authorized. I want to be reimbursed.
N  9th of Mar, 2007 by
Hopefully you can clear this up for me - thanks for helping.
A  12th of Mar, 2007 by
The same thing has happened to me. Call your CREDIT CARD COMPANY/BANK immediately to cancel your credit card or freeze your bank account from further payments and ask them complete a chargeback dispute.
A  12th of Mar, 2007 by
Cancel your credit card or whatever and get new account numbers. That's the only way. Ask bank for 'fraud forms' and fill out requesting refund of charges. You still have to get new accounts and credit cards or bank account.

P.S.: What did you expect for free and $1.95? Live and learn. Good luck!
A  20th of Mar, 2007 by
I experience the same things...!!
I was charged by AuctionTaxSaver 866-491-7891 For $16.95.
Also by My SEO Guide 866-652-0479 for $9.95
And by FastAuctionProfit 866-207-9872 for $49.95

I found out very quickly and start calling them for more than 8 times. I talked to the representative there and they said "Do you want to cancel the membership ?" I said: "what membership..."

Do some strong words. I canceled the membership and demanded the refunds. Total REFUNDS ...!! I said : "I will write your company in the Rip-off, because I found your phone number there". They finally said "We will process your refund in 10 days". Keep calling them and do some things like "I will write about my experience with your company to Better business' They will refund the money...!!!

I got my refunds back..., after calling many times .

Good luck...!!!
Do not give up!
A  23rd of Mar, 2007 by
Pm-FastAuction.com stinks, all it does rip people off!
A  31st of Mar, 2007 by
I wholehearted agree with everyone that has written to complain. I noticed mine, too. I am on the phone right now with them and nobody is answering the phone. There is only music. I have been on for a few minutes now. Their phone number is on my bank statement. It might be on yours.

How can we get this payment from going to them every month? My guess is to go to your bank and have them delete that company from your list of automatic payments. They should be able to do that especially if you did not authorize it.

I guess then call your credit card company and have them block the payment.

The better business bureau might have them on a list, too. If they don't then someone needs to tell them.

Thank you.
N  2nd of Apr, 2007 by
I am also being charged $49.95 i have been looking for this company but get no were.

I find there site but no contact info i am on a limit income but have no were to go they are going to do so again. I tried to stop them by calling my credit card, but so far nothing. Please help.
A  2nd of Apr, 2007 by
Those SOB's My SEOGuide & Fast Auction Profit have been charging me since December and I never even knew about it until they sent me a subscription renewal notice in my email this weekend. I tried calling those numbers nobody was picking up I emailed them and told them to cancel that ### and that I had better not see any charges and they cancelled. So I was curious to see if they charged me and looked on my online bank statement and there was a 9.95 charge in January and March along with a 49.95 charge on the same days. I called up my bank and they put me through to their dispute center and they told me about a 9.95 & 49.95 charge in December too that I couldn't see. They gave me a refund, cancelled the card and are sending me a new card and are contacting those ### for me to whoop some ###.
A  4th of Apr, 2007 by
The F*CKS at My SEOGuide & Fast Auction Profit have been charging for me for at LEAST 2 months, and I can't really see back on my account further than that. They have charged me a ridiculous $49.95, $16.95, and $9.95 for a product that I've never even subscribed to, let alone received and/or used. So I'm pretty much livid, my bank has pretty much told me to deal, and that I can file a complaint, but what good is that going to do? What in the hell should I do to get back at these F*CKS!!!!
N  2nd of May, 2007 by

Pm-FastAuction.com - Fraudulent charges

My credit card has been charged $49.95 per month from September 2006 - January 2007 from this company for something I have no knowledge of. I called the telephone number several times with no success. However, I made contact with someone named Kyle on 5/2/07 and was told that I signed up for some eBay Starter Kit, but this is absolutely false! He told me that he would transfer me to corporate headquarters to speak to someone regarding the matter, but was left on hold from 12:20 - 12:55 p.m. without ever speaking to anyone. Between PM-FASTAUCTION.COM and another one PMSEOGUIDE.COM, I have been charged a total of $301.47 and don't know how to proceed from here. Thank you.
A  12th of May, 2007 by
The same happened with me I have no idea how to stop this, till now I have been charged 75 $ and, i registered it as it was said free but now I have no idea of how to cancel it, I wish someone could look into this and solve the problem.