pluscreditreport.com / unauthorized charges

1 Modesto, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 209-408-3565

On july 26 plus credit report made an unauthorized charged to my credit card orginally I paid for $1.95 free credit report after that they charged me for a membership I never signed up for the orginal $1.95 report was for a 7 day free trail offer. Have submitted several comments to there contact stated I never authorized charge and that it was fraudlant charge. I stated never wanted a membership and to cancell my membership also stated they are to no longer make charges as I am not authorizing any charges, I also stated I would report them to the Beter Business Bureau

More pluscreditreport.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ni
      11th of Aug, 2009

The exact same thing happened to me . I thought i was getting my report online like i requested. i was charged 1.95 plus a 5 cent charge and another $1 charge. After that they smacked me with a member fee of 34.95 in which i never agreed to anything. I just wanted my credit report because i was desperate to find an apartment. i have disputed this with my bank but cannot get in touch with anyone from PCR as they keep saying their phone system is down. I will call better business bureau if i cannot get through soon. They have all my info and i cant say i know what they are doing with it.

• Sp
      13th of Aug, 2009

This scam JUST happened to me today. I was charged the same 35 bucks and when i attempted to call the company the woman on the phone told me to email refund department. I asked to speak to her supervisor, she says she is the supervisor. Anyone else with this problem. Any one get a refund or am I wasting my time and did I really just lose 35 dollars???? :-( Im in a recession!!!

• Ra
      18th of Aug, 2009

sandra from new york

This is a scam i have order a credit report it said wasn only $1.95 plus they charge foreing transaction fee and then i was charge $34.95 on July, as i check my account this day 08/18/09 I was charge again $34.95 I call the phone number listed on my bank transaction and I always got the answer machine and said that due to pone problems the will only take email, i have done that no body reply. I will report them to the better business bureau.

• Wa
      25th of Aug, 2009

The first part of July I tried to get a credit report from PLUS CREDT REPORT.COM and could not get it to come up. I then e-mailed them and told them that it did not work and that they better not charge my account for it, it was to be cancelled. I then received and e-mail that they had cancelled it and that I would not be charged. I now have a charge on the credit card for $34.95 and it was posted July 11th. I have tried to call the number listed and have not had any results. They are not receiving any calls and to e-mail them, which I have not had any luck there either.

Walter from Iowa

• Gr
      25th of Aug, 2009

A link to this site was in an e-mail i received after inquiring about an apartment on Craig's List. Thank you to all who posted to warn me to stay away.

• Do
      8th of Oct, 2009

On 8/28, when I made an attempt to obtain my credit report from the three credit reporting agencies, somehow this pluscreditreport.com popped up and I gave them the info for $1.95. Then within minutes, I realized I was diverted to the wrong website, I called their number they sent in an email, 1-866-614-9551 and the rep (Sam) said they would refund my money within 3 business days, since I had called within the opt-out period of time. Next thing I knew, on 9/1, the $1.95 had been taken out of my bank account. I called them back and they said the $1.95 would be refunded to my bank account within a few days. On 10/8, I called them again and told the rep (Sam, again) that the money had never arrived to my bank account. She said the bank had put a hold on the money because the account was closed. She said to call the bank, which I did. My bank said there was never any attempt by PCR to credit my account with the money they said they would refund. I called PCR again at their new number, as the old number was changed to 1-866-974-8213, and once again I got Sam. She told me to email refunds@pluscredit.com if I wanted to get a refund. That is an invalid address. I asked her to speak with her supervisor, and she said she didn't have one. (I'm sure she doesn't).
    I still am trying to retrieve my $1.95 from this unethical bunch of scammers. I realize $1.95 isn't a lot of money, but when several thousand people have the same thing happen, this can really add up to a lucrative wad of cash for pluscreditreport. They should be reported to the Better Business Bureau and be forced out of business.

• Wh
      19th of Oct, 2009

Same as all the above. They have now charged my account three times for $1.95, $34.95 & $34.95. No response. It seems to me my bank card number has to be changed (what a huge drag). I will follow this up with a report to the BetterBusiness Bureau.