Plus 500 UK / manipulation with graphs

1 LONDON EC2Y 9AELONDON, England, Greater London, United Kingdom

I traded with PLUS 500 Uk from 3.10.2014. From this time to december I became problems with connection, not sended warning SMS, blocking deposits and manipulation with graphs.in december 2014 I filed a complaint against the company at FCA, than FOS. My complaint was rejected, the from me described details were not accepted or controlled. I was waiting for the decision 8 month. All the time I was trading, everytime with the same target. It was absoluttely clear, that PLUS 500 manipulates the dates, I made a lot of evidence, where is visible, how were the graphs manipulated. Everytime I compared the oficial graph of PLUS 500 with my account. There were very often differenzes, which, of course brought my account every time to ZERO. I borrowed a lot of money, mortgage my house to prove it everything and regain my money. I Invested more than 2.000.000, - CZK and have back hardly 2 %. Now I filed a new complaint by CYSEC, but have to wait other up to 8 month to the decision. Now is my loss about 3.000.000, - CZK, this week I have to sell the house, I am without money, waiting almost 1, 5 year.

Re