PlumbworldBad customer service

D Review updated:

Ordered a shower cubicle was told delivery would be within 7 days. Got email saying order had been dispatched to delivery company and they would contact within 72 hours. One week later no word. Delivery co rang and said they couldn't find parcel anywhere and were re-ordering it. Plumbworld said they wouldn't re-order it as they had already despatched it. Clearly nobody knows what is going on. I cancelled the order and I am still waiting for a refund 3 weeks later even though they have received the goods back. Most awful company to deal with, I would never use them again, you cannot speak to anyone!

• C
      Aug 15, 2011

Good evening,
    As a company we strive for 100% customer satisfaction, without feedback both positive and negative we cannot see what we are doing to please customers or improve performance. All feedback is taken on board and addressed involving the necessary departments.
    To keep our costs low and therefore prices competitive, we communicate entirely via email; accept for exceptional circumstances when we are more than happy to use the telephone.
    There is insufficient detail in your comments for me to respond accurately.
    I would therefore appreciate if you could send all the details to enable me to investigate this matter further.

Please use the email address below to contact me.
    [protected]@plumbworld.co.uk
    Attn. Customer Services Manager

• L
      Sep 03, 2014

Ordered a shower and shower cublicle was delivered on time very impressed with service, however when plumber went to fit the cubicle he noticed the door seal was too short in length to go from one side of the door to the other I wrote to plumbworld to advise of this and was sent a replacement seal that was too long and flapped outside the cubicle door, I spoke to customer service who advised they would send another seal this one was too short I have been going to and from with customer services who keep advising me its the way the seal has been fitted the reason to why the seal is not watertight I have sent photogrpahic evidence showing the seal needs to 2.5 cm to make watertight and the ones i have been sent are 3cm and 2 cm but still keep getting told its the way its been fitted chasing up emails never getting replies worst company I've had to deal with and still my shower is not watertight. Its just ridiculous I am so unhappy.

• A
      Jul 12, 2016

I ordered a shower kit from this website, they delivered the wrong item. I have been ringing and emailing for 5 days and I have had no response whatsoever. The customer services team keep telling me that someone will call me back but no one does!!
    Appalling customer service