Plumbwise Plumber / It wouldn't be wise to call this Plumber

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 909-444-3100/626-339-9700

The plumber (Enrique Jr.) came over to do some repairs to a leaky pipe. The work was completed, unfortunately, 3 days later, the leak sprung up again, this time even worse than before. Apparently the plumber (who claims to have over 10 years of experience) forgot to solder one of the joints to the pipeline and the leak became progressively worse. Called the plumber multiple times on the same day. He eventually called and left a voice mail stating that he was busy/booked that entire day & that I would have to wait for the weekend to pass before he could stop by and take a look. The weekend passes. I call him on Monday and he never responds. By Tuesday, I've had it, so I call another plumber who addresses the problem in less 20 minutes at half the price the plumbwise plumber charged me. The plumbwise plumber finally calls me back and says that his phone got wet and he couldn't respond. Stated he would refund me the money that I spent on repairs. Another week goes by and there's no check. I call again and again. Guy never answers his phone. Complaints are filed w/ the penny saver magazine where he advertises his services. Finally, I reach him one day and he apologizes. Stated that he was out of town and that someone else was fielding his calls at the time. Tells me that his bosses have been giving him hell about cutting a $75 refund check. He promises me that the check is in the mail. It's been over 2 months now and I haven't seen the check. All my calls to him go straight to voice mail. If you want a piss poor plumbing job done and then given the cold shoulder, call the plumbwise plumber today!

Comments

• Pe
      3rd of Nov, 2010

After three (3) months the plumber (Enrique Q.) arrived today and refunded the $75 as promised by the company. He apologized and explained the circumstances of the situation, thus the above complaint can be considered resolved albeit it took numerous phone calls/complaints/threats.