Plumbing and Electric / Poor service

1 Roswell, GA, United States

Started job, and told me it would be a day and a half to complete. Refused to show up to finish job and when they finally di, they tried to cover it up knowing that inspector had failed inspection with 3 violations. I caught it and finally after I threatened to have their Bobcat hauled off, and bring another company in to compaete job, and they realized that I had not siogned any paperwork at all, they then showed up to finish job. They knew that I had company coming in for Christmas and had no where to park them because I had the Bobcat and piles of dirt in my yard and drive, they didn't care, until they saw that I was about to refuse to pay them, a nd without signing paperwork, I could have done so. They we there to simply replace a sewer line from the house to the county connection at the road. I travel for a living and was in a bind. I found out that I seriously overpaid for the job. $4982.22. That was my fault for not having the time to price shop. I will never use this comapany again and will actively see that all my friends don't either.

Ru