Plumbers-at-Large / Installation of sump pump

1 Louisville, KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 502-338-7960

They replaced my sump-pump with what they claimed was a new Zoeller Sump Pump worth $250. I requested that they leave the box and the product/warranty information for me. They said that they would mail it to me because they needed to get it directly from Zoeller. They also said that they were Zoeller distributors. Its been over two months, and they have not sent me the information, and neither are they responding to my telephone messages. At this point, I do not know if the sump pump is indeed Zoeller or if it was new. Zoeller has informed me that Plumbers-at-large are not their direct distributors. All I need is the product and warranty information showing the model number and price.

Comments

• Xe
      18th of May, 2011

I installed that pump for you. You are lying. The total bill was 250.00. Although they are out of business, you are complaining about me. I never said I was a distributor of Zoeller pumps. I said we purchase from a distributor of Zoeller.

Just think...I knocked 50 bucks off your bill just to make you happy but yet I see this post. You are cheap and you're looking for a handout.