plrczz.com / they took out of my checking account 29.98 with out my authorization

1 don't knowDont know, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-592-6443

I was going to check my checking account online, and then theirs 29.98 deducted out of my checking account. And I saw the phone number and called, And they cancel the service of the credit report something or else. Anyway, and they said if I wanted the refund. To go to you and get it, So hear I am. And they did this without my authorization, So they cancel and told me to get you. To get my money refunded back to my account, And thats what I'm doing now. Thank you and have a Great day, and good bye .P.S. hear are the phone number [protected] and this number hear of [protected] and this plrczz.com and thats it good bye .

Comments

26th of Sep, 2008

plrzz took 29.98 out of my checking account without my permission. if this has to do with a credit report I cancelled it in May 2008 and I never athorized plrzz to withdraw money from my account and I don'tknow how they aquired my account number.

1st of Oct, 2008
    plrczz.com - Money

This online site took money out of my account without my knowledge and I would like this money back please..Now my account was overdrawn and other charges from my bank applied, and this all adds up. I hope this never happens again.

1st of Oct, 2008
    plrczz.com - Unauthorized Bank Withdrawal
    John J. McGarvey
    133 High St.
    Phoenixville
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 610-917-9848
    jackmcgarvey@yahoo.com

My bank has notified me of a $35.00 overdraft fee, due to an unauthorized withdrawal of $6.98 on Sept. 25, 2008...I do not even know who PLRCZZ.com is, or what they do...Please advise...I look forward to your anticipated communication.

• Ka
      3rd of Oct, 2008

I also just had 6.98 deducted from my account on 9/25. I also had an additional amount of 29.98 withdrawn yesterday. If anyone has more information on these scams, please let me know.

7th of Oct, 2008

Please do not try to take money out of my account anymore. I did not agree for you to do so. The money is not in there for you without prior approval. My phone number is 603-631-0235 and it was my savings account at passumpsics savings bank that was wrongfully attempted to take money out of. Thank-you for your time.

• Gl
      10th of Oct, 2008

I had the same charges of 29.98 i googled Plrczz.com and all I came accross was this site, but in mybank statement there was a phone number next to plrzz.com 866-592-6443, I called and apparantly I applied for a loan and through the this credit report was also included, I told the customer service girl that I never authorized anything with them, she said, do you want to cancel your membership I said ofcourse I do this is fraud, she said I didn't cancel my trial membership and this why I got charged 29.98, I said I never even knew about this because I never authorized it, So according to her she canceled my membership, when I asked her about my 29.98, she said go to www.creditreportrefund.com and fill out the form, I told her you guys must get a lot of complaints that you have a website for this issue. I think they are fradulent and there refund form is another type of fraud, they think i'm stupid! The ones who will refund my money back is the bank. I won't fall for there scams again. I'm angry. So people don't fill out the form complain to your bank about an unauthorized transaction your bank will take proper steps open claim, etc. then finally put the 29.98 back into your accoutn or remove NSF's fee. Then they will close the claim. It is my fault for getting loans online what a mess. Good luck

• Br
      12th of Oct, 2008

plrczz tried to take 29.98 out of my account costed me 29.89 after charges were posted . Please do not try this a gain i did not authorize it. My number is 570 744 2541 please contact me in regards to this matter.

Brenda Mccarthy

• Di
      15th of Oct, 2008

Accident in my bank from PlC22 I called there and I did sumbit to you 2 times but they not get my form please hurry to send $29.98 to my account I need money for gas to work tomorrow.
    Please refund me now
    Diane Tekippe

• Lo
      6th of Nov, 2008

I would like my $29.98 back.
    My conformation number 1096563

I never completed this order.
    I would never pay $29.98 for a credit report.