Plrcinc.com / Unauthorized debits from my checking account

Port Charlotte, FL, United States Review updated:
There are many complaints online about this company debiting personal checking accounts. This happened to me after filling out internet loan applications online. I NEVER bought any kind of identity theft programs. yet this company apparently has named themselves this and has attached themselves to applications. So far they have taken two debits. One for $31.95 and now $7.99. They have a phone number listed as [protected]. I have queried my bank and am going to try to block them via my bank.

Comments

Gr
  2nd of Sep, 2008

PLRCInc.com - $31.85 id theft protection charge taken from checking acct
Georgia

$31.85 TAKEN FROM OUR CHECKING ACCT. FOR ID THEFT PROTECTION. THIS WAS NOT AUTHORIZED BY US. WE HAD $75.00 IN BOUNCED CHECK FEES BECAUSE OF THIS!!!
MY WIFE CALLED 877-295-2267 & TRIED TO TALK TO THE PEOPLE. THEY GAVE HER THIS WEBSITE. THEY DID NOT CARE THAT THIS MESSED UP OUR CHECKING ACCOUNT!!!
WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK. TODAY!!!
Bi
  2nd of Sep, 2008
you have taken money from my checking account that i did not approve. please give this back the same way you got it and please dont do mit again so i dont have tyo change my checking
account.

THANK You !!

Bill Saxowsky
Ca
  3rd of Sep, 2008
I NEVER AUTHORIZED THIS TO BE TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUT AND I WANT IT RETURNED IMMEDIATLEY.IF IT IS NOT RETURNED I WILL BE FORCED TO CONTACT THE PROPER CHANNELS ABOUT YOU.
CAROLE KRUIS

PLRCInc.com - Unauthorized charge
PLRCINC.COM

31.85 TAKEN FROM OUR CHECKING ACCT. FOR ID THEFT PROTECTION. THIS WAS NOT AUTHORIZED BY US. They took advantage of a loan application online, not sure which loan referral service it was that did this. Everyone beware and if it happens to you call your bank immediately!
  3rd of Sep, 2008
I called and got a confirmation number and they were to send a copy to my email, but never did. Saved online chat to my note pad though because you have to hac=ve cancellation confirmation number to request refund. Am also asking my bank to dispute this claim.
  4th of Sep, 2008
i did not authorize you to take money from my account please refund me! i will be calling you

thanks alecia
  4th of Sep, 2008
refund my account refund my account, what is this charge i don't know. alecia
Jo
  4th of Sep, 2008
$31.85 was trying to be removed from my account that was not authorized. Not sure wht loan company is trying to do this. PLEASE beware of this.
  4th of Sep, 2008
http://www.cancelidtheft.com/ go to this site and when they cancel you copy down the confirmation nimber(they say they will send it in your email but dont) When you are done go to http://www.idtheftrefund.com with your confirmation number to try to get your refund. I GOT MINE THE NEXT DAY!
An
you took out 7.99 without my permissionIwant it back
Wi

PLRCInc.com - 31.95
4808 fernwood
TEXARKANA
Phone: 8707729322
PLRCINC.COM

PLRCINC TOKE 31.95 OUT MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. WITHOUT ME KNOWING. I WOULD LIKE THE 31.95 PUT BACK IN MY ACCOUNT SOON AS TOMORROW BEFORE 12:30 P.M. AND CALL ME THAT 903-838-3848 THAT IS MY WIFE WORK NUMBER. MY NUMBER 2770696
To
  5th of Sep, 2008

PLRCInc.com - $31.85 id theft protection charge taken from checking acct
PLRCInc.com
www.plrcinc.com

This company first credited $.03 to my account then withdrew $31.98 and took back the $.03 on 9/5/08. Of course it overdrafted my account so now I will be charged two insufficient charges added to my account.
  5th of Sep, 2008
Money has been taken from my account as well. You probably know that you cannot go to the website... plrcinc.com/8772952267 if anyone can help me stop this please write me alice
To
  6th of Sep, 2008
Money was taken from my account without my authorization. I want my money back. I hope someone is addressing this issue and the proper authorities are investigating as needed. I want my money BACK!!
Jb
  8th of Sep, 2008
Who are you?I did not authorized you to touch not one red cent of my money.I would like to know where and who give you my infromation.You have my email address and all the rest of my infromation to contact me, please do so (as soon as possilbe).
Di
  9th of Sep, 2008
Why did you take out $7.99 without my permission. I want it back now!!
Ml
  9th of Sep, 2008
to: plrcinc hey ###s who the hell do you think you are taking money from my bank account. if it is not returned to me by tomorrow morning i will sue you for identity theft.

My bank is going to dispute this charge.
Wi
  9th of Sep, 2008

PLRCInc.com - taking money out of my account

this company plrcinc.com has been taking money out of my account without me knowing.what can i do?first one was 31.85 and this time 7.99
Li
  10th of Sep, 2008
I just had a 7.99 debit taken out of my account and I never signed up for anything. I noticed when I googled PLRCINC that there were a lot of complaints. I think that the banks ought to be able to help us without having to close one account and open another.
Ro
  10th of Sep, 2008
the same thing happened today to me. it was $7.99. what the hell???!!!