Plrcinc / This is a copy of part of my conversation with chat person

1 5025 central ave #630United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-575-0260

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'nicole'

Nicole: hello, how may i help you today?

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: u were suppose to refund me 31. 85 and never did

Nicole: may i have your first and last name please?

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: also, u tried to take 7. 99 on the 16th when i already cancelled all this stuff. . I said stay the heck out of my acct and u just keep going in to it. . I want all overdrafts returned to me along with the money u r taking out

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: i cancel and cancel and u still go into acct

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: what do i have to do to stop u

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: r u there or ignoring me

Nicole: may i have your first and last name please?

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: to many complaints

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: hey

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: wake up computer

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: no

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: get me a real person

Nicole: as i pulled up your account, i have seen here that we have recieved your refund request. And there is a note here and its under the refund team that they need more information about the account and also the application. Kindly please go to this website.

Nicole: www.Itpdetails.com

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: no i was told over two weeks ago i would have a refund within 73 hrs. . Am still waiting and u r still taking money

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: give me my original cancellation number

Nicole: 2781009 cancellation #

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: stop taking money now

Nicole: is there anything else?

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: yes give me my refund

Nicole: kindly please go to the website that i gave you

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: no it wants banking info

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: u need to know i cancelled this bank acct number

Nicole: alright

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: answer me

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: how many people do u rob every day

Nicole: none

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: u still there

Nicole: yes

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: how do i put information into an acct that no longer exsists. . Send me a paper check to my mailing address

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: hello plz answer me

Nicole: one moment please

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: its been alot of moments. . Find ur supervisor and ask about mailing me a check on paper to my address. I have no bank acct anymore and i want that money in my hand

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: hello

Nicole: kindly please go to the website that i gave you and please put it on the add bar using internet explorer and kindly please fill out all the informations needed.

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: i have no bank acct anymore. . Its been closed. . So how do i put in an acct number

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: cant answer me can u. . Isnt that why u have a supervisor

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: am i ###ing with the computer or what

Nicole: you can call us at [protected] - 7 days a week 9am to 6pm est

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: another one to tell me to go to the website. . I have no bank acct anymore why cant u mail me the refund

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: cant u afford the stamp or are stamps not available in ur country

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: u do know u are stealing my identity by taking out money

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: how is that protection

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: hello

Nicole: this insurance covers your "out - of - pocket" expenses such as notary and legal fees, as well as lost wages and other direct expenses often incurred from identity theft. In the event of a confirmed identity theft, you are eligible for expense reimbursement of up to $20, 000 for the individual plan. 100% guarantee! We will restore your identity to 100% of pre - theft status, 100% of the time. As long as you are a client when the theft occurs and your claim is legitimate, you'll have whatever you need to regain your good name and recoup any losses you may experience

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: may i talk to ur supervisor

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: dont ignore me

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: i want a supervisor

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: i want a supervisor plz

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: hello

Nicole: kindly please call that number that i gave you inorder for you to talk to our supervisor.

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: what is ur address

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: were r u located and iwant ur address

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: please give me a physical address

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: what r u doing

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: how long does it take to give me an address

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: its simple. . . Look outside the door. . The address will be posted above the door frame

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: why does the phone number keep me on hold

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: i wont go away

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: give me an address plz

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: and a supervisor

Nicole: 5025 n central ave # 630 phoenix az 85012

Nicole: our fax number is [protected]

Nicole: you can call us at [protected] - 7 days a week 9am to 6pm est

Nicole: my supervisor is ms. Joan adams

Nicole: is there anything else?

Nicole: hello, how may i help you today?

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: let me speak with joan adams

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: why do i need ur fax

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: u r by camelback road

Nicole: kindly please call the number that i gave you if you wants to speak to ms. Joan adams

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: o i will

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: r u near camelback rd

Nicole: would that be all?

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: no

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: send me a form for recieving a paper check

Nicole: i am sorry but we cannot do that

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: why not

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: is joan adams a real person or a code word

Nicole: she is a real person sir

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: they wont give me the supervisor

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: what is the email address to her

Nicole: i dont know sir

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: u dont know how to get ahold of ur supervisor. . Oh. . Come on

Nicole: kindly please try it again after 30 mins because i think she is having a call right now

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: no u need to contact her and tell her i am waiting right here to speak to her. . So go find someone and pull them to ur computer and tell them to pretend they r her. . Thats what u do isnt it

Nicole: i am sorry but we cannot do that

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: u dont have a supervisor in your call center

Nicole: kindly please call the number that i gave you

Nicole: that is the only way for you to speak to our supervisor

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: i did. . . They wont let me speak to this so called supervisor. . Does she exsist

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: u r located near camelback rd

Nicole: of course sir

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: i can come and visit u and we can talk this out nicole if u would like. . . I can personally give u all the information that u want

Nicole: as ive told you kindly please call us back after 30 mins.

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: why when i am speaking to u right now

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: is that ur picture on here nicole

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: funny. . U all look the same

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: nicole. . Did u go on break and not take me with you

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: hello

Nicole: i already gave you all the information here

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: no nicole u didnt. . . How do i get a paper check

Nicole: thank you for visiting and have a nice day!

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: dont leave me

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: its ur job to stay with me

Nicole: what do you mean by paper check?

Jsg81050@yahoo.com: a paper check in the maill for all my refunds. . . U dont know what a paper check is

Comments

30th of Aug, 2008
    PLRCINC - Unauthorized Automated Debit From My Checkings Account
    Phone: 877-295-2267
    PLRCINC.com

I applied for an online loan and PLRCINC automatically signed me up for I.D. Theft Insurance with a monthly fee of $31.85 a month. I did not mistakingly sign up for this insurance and I want my money back into my checkings account in full. I want my money bank now!

• Al
      5th of Sep, 2008
    PLRCINC - Unauthorized withdrawal of funds
    www.plrcinc.com

Plrcinc withdrew 31.98 from my checking account without prier authorization. They refuse to credit my account. This caused me an over draft of my account.

9th of Sep, 2008
    PLRCINC - refund all monies
    5909 neck road
    Huntersville
    Phone: 704-264-2996

I DID NOT BUY YOUR SERVICE NOR DID I AUTHORIZE FUNDS TO BE TAKE FROM MY ACCOUNT. THESE TRANSACTIONS HAVE CAUSED MY ACCOUNT TO BE OVER DRAWN AND COST ME THIRTY SIX DOLLARS EACH TIME. I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY RETURNED INCLUDING OVERDRAFT CHARGES. IF THERE IS ANYWAY YOU CAN HELP ME I WOULD REALLY BE GRATEFUL THANK YOU

10th of Sep, 2008
    PLRCINC - WITH DREW MONEY OUT OF ACCOUNT WITHOUT AUTH.
    Phone: 1-877-295-2267

THEY WITHREW 7.99 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WHICH OVER DREW ME AND I WANT IT ALL BACK PLUSS OVERDRAW CHARGES OOF 39.00 AND I WANT IT IMEADITLY OR I WILL START A LAW SUIT FOR A LOT MORE

10th of Sep, 2008

took out of my account with out my permission my account over draft cause fund was not available

• Ca
      11th of Sep, 2008

I did not authorize this and i want my money put back in the bank now or i am turning you in to the better business burearu and thauditor general.This is the 11th of sept and i want it in there by the 12 and i want the charges for insufficent funds back too.
    The total cost is$77.34. If it is not there by tomorrow i will file charges.Confirmation number is 2759199 that i had it cancelled

13th of Sep, 2008

I was going to get a loan but i changed my mind and stopped the process but my credit union informed me that my account was 100.00 over drawn i have never given anyone permission to take anything from my account i was over drafted 4 times at 25.00 per draft. I want reinburst for these transactions

16th of Sep, 2008
    PLRCINC - Unauthorized draft
    PLRCInc

I would like to have the money that was taken out of my Account and the overdraft Fee returned ASAP and my name Removed for your list. I did not Authorized anyone with this Company to draft out of my acount.

• Da
      17th of Sep, 2008

Please return all monies and overdraft fees... for my attorney will be contacted and a suite my be filed which could become more costly to all parties involved...total amount to be refunded $66.00. Thank in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

• Ro
      17th of Sep, 2008

Those of you who have received the $31.85 withdrawal and think you have been removed from PLRC's system, guess again. Not o nly were you signed up for their ID Theft but some loan advice site. I was just billed again by this company, this time for $7.99. I have been promised again by some poor little girl in India that my account with them is closed and no funds will be withdrawn.

AHC banks will not entertain complaints for under $25.00. Interesting.

I have filed complaints with the State Attornies General of Illinois where I live and Arizona where I have found and address for these guys, the BBB of both states, the FTC and the FBI. I will be filing again regarding this newest charge. Most of these forms are on line.

Although this is time consuming, I believe filing these complaints en masse would be well worth the effort and could get something going within these agencies.

Robin

• Ru
      18th of Sep, 2008

This company deducted $31.98 from my account without any authorization.

20th of Sep, 2008
    PLRCINC - refunding$31.98backintomycheckingaccount
    plrcinc.com

0n 09/08/2008 the company name PLRCINC took $31.98 out of my checking account with out my approval.If I did not check my account that day I would have not known.please help me.

• De
      20th of Sep, 2008

please be advised want all drafts from my checking account to stop immedately without fail other wise is will be taking this matter further . my account has been overdrawn for .02 that is $35.00 charge . CANCEL IMMEDATELY I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS !!!

• Ro
      21st of Sep, 2008
    Plrcinc - unauthorized deductions from bank
    PLRCINC

$125.00 HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE PRODUCT IS OR ANYTHING.I CAN BE REACHED AT 256-539-0737

22nd of Sep, 2008
    PLRCINC - Refund
    328Stone Road
    Rochester
    New York
    Phone: (585) 663-7009

I have been informed by my bank that they have taken 29.00 fees out of my account 5 times for insuffient funds on an electronic transfer that I never authorized. Thru investigating I was able to get a name and description of the company. It was for i.d. theft insurance which I never authorized. My bank is going to take out $145.00 from my first paycheck on 9/26/08 which I can't afford to lose. Please help!!

24th of Sep, 2008

taking money from my debt account without permission

PLRCINC - unautherizationoffunds
    plrcinc.com

on 09/08/2008 the company plrcinc.com took out funds with out my autherization on two sepreate dates.on09/08/2008 they took out$7.99, on 09/09/2008, they took out$31.98.My name isWillie Norris, I bank with account now visa, It was my checking account.

30th of Sep, 2008

the amount of 7.99 was taken from my account without my permission on 9/26/08, resulting in a overdraft fee of 35.00. i have contacted my bank about this issue, and i demand that the full amount of the amount taken be refunded

• Fa

Farideh G Moghaddassi
    288 Old Mill Rd 76
    Mauldin, SC 29662
    Tel: (864)288-6511

To whom it may concern

I have been notified from my bank that an unauthorized check has been send into my account six times and because I did not have sufficiant funds my check returned and therefore the bank charged me $27 each time the check hit my account for six times in the total of $162. I would kindly ask to refund this amount into my checking account to my bank.
    Farideh Moghaddassi

1st of Oct, 2008

i sent a message to you concerning the $7.99 deducted from my banking account. in addition, i was not in winston-salem at the time that this transaction was done . from9/21/08-9/29/08 i was in Harvey Illinois. i have proof from the airlines that i traveled with. you need to correct this asap. i am trying to not contact my pre paid legal attorney. i expect to hear from you this week.