plevelingScammers

1 Review updated:

They lie and will never complete your order possibly the most frustration situation i have been in please please do not order leveling with these guys thay have been on my account for 2 months when they said they would take 5 days. they will never do your order 100% scammers. also they make up a different more annoying excuse everyday it got to the point were i wanted to kill them no joke...

Sa

Comments

• Am
      Jul 06, 2009

They dont get there days right but they completed it for me, I ordered power level for 21-56 and they said it be 4-5 days, I got it back in 8 days..Anyone else have there views about these guys? There live chat is terrible too though.

• Ji
      Jul 10, 2009

is there any way i can Sue/report this company maybe? because the same thing happened to me, all they do is level the character by farming the gold then keep the gold to sell, then when i got my money back ViA Paypal i logged onto my account to see that all my characters and items were gone, its taken me ages and so much effort to get in touch with blizzard :( ..

• Pl
      Aug 27, 2009

A chatlog from plevling.com

---------------------------------------------------
    it is a suspension
    You 08-06 14:51:00

yes I see that also now
    rachel 08-06 14:51:47

when the suspension is over, when it is over, we will continue your leveling and be more careful with your account
    You 08-06 14:52:00

hmmm
    You 08-06 14:52:16

*thinking
    [Prompted] 08-06 14:53:08

Thank you for your patient waiting!I am typing, answering your quesiton now, please do not leave.

You 08-06 14:53:58

how can Blizzard find out that my account has been used for powerleveling?
    rachel 08-06 14:54:39

cuz the blizzard track ip and find something wrong, we have update the system, we can mask our ip well now
    You 08-06 14:55:33

ok - it says it has 72 hour ban at the moment, what do we do now?
    [Prompted] 08-06 14:56:25

rachel 08-06 14:56:30

when the suspension is over, you can come to our live chat and inform us
    You 08-06 14:56:56

ok - and if I want to end the pleveling now?
    You 08-06 14:57:28

or what do plevling do if my account gets permanently banned?
    [Prompted] 08-06 14:58:20

rachel 08-06 14:58:44

the suspension may come out sometime, we won't let our clients meet a ban
    You 08-06 14:59:47

means that if my account gets banned forever you will grant me a new one or? :/
    [Prompted] 08-06 15:00:39

rachel 08-06 15:01:18

we will relevel for you
    You 08-06 15:01:57

yes, but do you get me a new account?
    rachel 08-06 15:02:35

plz don't worry, we never let our clients meet such situation
    You 08-06 15:03:04

I take your word on that and will come back when the suspension is over
    rachel 08-06 15:03:29

ok
    You 08-06 15:04:10

thanks and I have to admit that I am worried
    rachel 08-06 15:04:59

plz don't worry
    rachel 08-06 15:05:45

we will make sure the security of your acc
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conclusion:

Acoount first banned for 72 hours
    Account perment banned from Blizzard when hitting the lvl I bought.

NEVER use pleveling.com

NEVER!!!

• Ps
      Jan 03, 2010

hapens the same think whith me, i make my order that should take 7days and take 3months but i was in time and i can taske my char in lvl79 and have no gold and thinks, how can i maked them give me my money back?:(

sorry the bad english

• Di
      Feb 26, 2010

The worst website I have ever dealt with, they only use bots and seem to be high on chat not only giving broken english but forgetting what "rose" had assured me that my account was "safe". I read after i bought from them all the reviews like a doucher that i am. they where to level my alt account hunter from 70-80 and put him in t10, they got him to 74 then loged off, i loged in on him to notice a bloody lvl 1 rogue in org...a day later he was 75 and i was banned -_- for that [censored] little leveler farming lvl 70 elementals and selling the gold for money to ppl, ever wonder how the gold gets to you when u order it? its from ppls accounts that are being used as mules, the asian companies will avoid at all costs that 15 dollar a month charge so the trick is to use the accounts that your allegedly power leveling . please if anyone else has been effed by them and i know there are a ton use your firefox/help/report web forgery. if enough of us do that they get shut down.