plently of fish.com / impersenation

1 Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada Review updated:
Phone: cgreene2007@hotmail.com

I have been told by my boyfriends mother that I am on a dating site called plenty of fish with my picture as well on it. The fact is I was never on it and have never been. I was also told I had made a date to meet someone. I am apparently under the name blonde7099. I want to know who has done this NOW!!! I am not impressed that someone could take my picture and say they're me. Please help clear up this situation.
Petina Sonley

Comments

• Po
      25th of Dec, 2010

Maybe it was your boyfriend's mom... Think of it logically... How would she know your picture was on that site unless she went "intentionally" to look for you or created a profile on there of you. People just don't jump on Internet dating sites if they are not single. There are too many of them out there where it would take a full week just to hit each of them to look for your profile. So - how would she know you were on the site? She wouldn't be on there looking for other women to date would she?

• Co
      2nd of Jan, 2011

You should be flattered that someone wants to date you just off your photo, at least you know you have options if anything happens with your boyfriend. lol