PLDT Customer Careslow response & bad customer service

We were no longer receiving our printed monthly statement for a couple of months and so we registered on their site to get access to our statement online as it is also very convenient on our part as we always go online however we can only view the summary of our monthly statement but not the details of usage etc. We raised our concern to their customer care department via email last July 17, 2014 and got a response 2 days later that it is being looked into. Days passed and then it turned to weeks. We made constant followups and the response was always that they are looking into the issue and it is on top of their priority. In every email, we noticed that they are using the same email template in every response and it will always take them 2 days or more to respond to my emails. They did not even had the time to change the font color since it is evident that they only changed the name of the recipient in their email template. Now it is already almost the end of August but our issue still hasn't been addressed. We are still not able to view the detailed history of our billing statement.

Kp
Aug 22, 2014

Comments

• Kp
      Aug 22, 2014

• Ba
      Aug 25, 2014

I am also having problems with the response time from PLDT. It's been almost 2 weeks now since our internet service was disconnected. As it's a traumatic experience to have to go through their call center, I opted to send them an email, messaged them on FB and even used their customer service via SMS. I only got a response via email after 2 days from my 2nd email (after I copied all the other email addresses I saw on their website, including those for SME and shareholders!). The response via their FB was after a day, but it was just an acknowledgement with no follow through, so I sent a message again afer 2 days, and still haven't receive a response to date (it's been 3 days now). Via SMS, you receive an acknowledgement and they claim that they will call you within the next 30 mins. Somebody did call but you can't hear anything. It happened twice, so I sent 2 more SMS since, but no more calls happened. The last response I received via email said they're having technical issues and has asked someone to look into the reason why I still do not have internet service. Today, I sent an email again, an SMS and an FB message and asked them to just cancel the service and refund me for all advance payments made plus refund since the time the service was taken out.

• Gi
      Feb 26, 2015

I am having a problem with the use of the telpad given to us since October being not of used because it has no internet connection, no wifi modem suppose to be included in the delivery to our home . We cannot avail of a fast internet connection. I have made a call already to PLDT customer care service but only promises to send it later. I have paid already an additional monthly payment but no action is taken to update the use of our TELPAD. Why is this happening? Somebody from PLDT Manila calls me to upgrade our telephone but until now no action is given to our complain. Pleas help us improve our internet connection by sending to us a WIFI Modem as part of your promo of upgrading the use of PLDT telephone. Please, Please, Please! Hoping for your kind consideration to this matter as soon as possible. Thank you. God Bless.

• Je
      Jul 17, 2017

i cant activate my tvolution box