Playtika / slotomania

1 Concord, NH, United States

I purchased an extra spin for 17.99 on this game and it glitched our and I was booted and then when I was asked to update my card information and come back it said your purchase is ready, but then I was charged twice for this spin. I added a pic to this complaint for you to see. Please fix this. This is the 5th email I have. Want to you. I will file a form through my bank if I have to saying I didn't approve this transaction if thisnksnt fixes today. My card was just charged for two of those transactions. Thank you.

Playtika
Playtika

• Updated by Gammonqueen13, Apr 25, 2018

Hi I was charged 17.99 twice for a response on slotomania. I did not approve this. I closed out of the game and teset my phone as I was advised to and I was still charged two times . I have email you guys 5 times and every time nothing has been done all you send me is an automated response that says information is missing when nothing is missing. This needs to be fixed or I will go to my bank and fill out a form saying I didn't not approve this transaction and then they will investigate. This has been going on for over 3 days not and no one will email me back and fix it.

Ga