Playtex Bra's / Julia's Bra Shop

1 WinstonSalem, NC, US Review updated:

Just passing on some information that proved to WORK for me!!!
I filed online a complaint to the North Carolina Department of Justice, Attorney General's Office (www.ncdoj.gov/Consumer) on Friday, 14 August 2009 and recieved acknowledgement from their administration section ([protected]@ncdoj.gov) that they had received my complaint and will review it.
After filing my complaint with the Attorney General, I emailed [protected]@juliasbrashop informing them of what I had done.
Yesterday, Monday 17 August 2009 I recived in the mail a U.S. Postal Money order for the amount owed.
Try this route and see if you have any luck!!
I have 'unsubscribed' to Julia's Bra Shop and will be very careful in the future about ordering online from a company that I have not investigated.
No longer a DUMMY!! (:>)

An

Comments

• Ki
      Jun 16, 2013

The last fifteen bras I have purchase have very badly sown. The hooks have came apart.The hooks have completely pull from material . The bras are still good but can not fasten.Could you give a solution for the bras. I am very in need for more bras.HELP. Please answer.Ms Margie Dumas 132 Wild Azalea Ct. Columbia, SC29223-9421Phone# [protected].Please contact me. A cry for help.