PlaynWin.tv / Unwanted messages

I filled some lottery online and now I got unwanted messages from them and my provider charges me for them. How can I stop it?

De

Comments

1st of Mar, 2012
    PlaynWin.tv - Unauthorized charges
    PlaynWin.tv

They scam old people. They took £4.00 from my mobile phone 2 times without authorization. I'm 66 years old and I'm confused what to do next.

• Re
      9th of Mar, 2012
    PlaynWin.tv - Scam
    PlaynWin.tv

I never signed up with them, but after I made top up I received 6 sms and all my credit was taken. Stay away from them!

• Jm
      7th of Sep, 2012

I have been receiving 3 text messages every week which I thought were free. When my top-up of £30 disappeared within a matter of weeks I could not understand what was happening as I only use my phone now an again when needed. Today again I received 3 texts and noticed that my balance which was over £28 was reduced to £23 in a matter of seconds then I realised I was being charged for them. Telephone 08452251807 and cancel them and I am now awaiting for a cheque as reimbursement. Hope this helps all others.

• Bi
      12th of Nov, 2012

I Have called the number 08452251807 and they said i would get a refund within 5 working days and i have now been unsubscribed
    Lest see i will belive oit when i get the check in th post

• Tu
      5th of Dec, 2012

i have just discovered that this company have been taking monies from my account every week. i am boiling mad and i do not participate in this kind of comp.

• 1r
      2nd of Feb, 2013

I do not receive any such text messages via my mobile phone but over the internet.
    Every single time I open my Internet Explorer I get a window message telling me that I have received an email via My Start (Incredimail). Thinking this may be an important message I clicked it and the screen shows an opportunity to enter a competition to win an i-Pad and I am getting fed up with it!
    I am not the least interested in these "on-line competitions" and would like the perpetrators to stop.
    The company that appears to be responsible for this is - "Everneo, iPhone Competition, 23 Shelbourne Rd, Dublin 4, Ireland. Customer Care Number: 08452251807." I found this by entering the name on the competition site in endeavours to find a way to contact them to tell them to stop. That screen showed both the above address and an email contact address as:- www.playnwin.tv. I will email and hopefully get the opportunity of telling them where to get off and to stop.

• Em

Please I do not want any more messages from PlaynWin.tv

• Th
      17th of Mar, 2013

hi everyone.
    playnwin.tv are a subsidiary of Zamano PLC - a Dublin based company (23 Shelbourne Road, Dublin 4, Ireland).
    They are a medium sized company with nearly 20 million Euro in turnover in 2013 - based largely on mass SMS 'services' to people like... - well all of us looking at the above.
    I have a work phone that is an emergency phone for work, and never used for much else, but £49.50 has been taken by these people for their rather dubious and entirely useless services.Interestingly they have been fined repeatedly by the regulators in the UK and EU for breaches of regulations of SMS services - I could possibly be drawn to the observation that a large part of their business model is predicated on junk sms to unwitting people such as myself and serves a limited benefit to business or the economy at large.
    How to stop them?
    Here goes:-
    text STOP to the number (60699 in my case)
    e-mail to customer services at zamano ([protected]@zamano.com) - informing them that you are going to take them to the small claims court unless they return your money, tell you how you got connected to the service in the first place, and undertake to never contact that number again.
    I also copied in the Directors of the company - I won't detail their e-mails here, but you can work them out from the website.

Its sad what companies like this do - and i was saddened even more to learn that they function wition the EU, and are listed on the AIM - being a parasitic bunch of blood suckers.

• Al
      15th of Apr, 2013

i logged on to an angling site in the hopes of winning a sage fly fishing rod somehow i was dirrected to the playnwin.tv. site (SCAMMERS) I TOPPED UP MY PHONE 20 MINS AGO AND IT TOOK £5 ALL MY TOP UP IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET THIS BACK BECAUSE TO MY KNOWLEDGE THE COMPETITION WAS CANCELLED WHEN I SEEN WHAT IT WAS I EVEN HAD AN E/MAIL FROM THEM LETTING ME KNOW IT HAD BEEN CANCELLED TEN MINUTES BEFORE I WENT TO THE SHOPS TO TOP UP MY PHONE BUT I JUST RECEIVED TXT AFTER TXT UNTIL THEY HAD TAKEN MY MONEY I AM ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS AT THESE SCAM ARTISTS AND I WILL BE LOOKING TO TAKE THIS MATTER FURTHER AND ANOTHER THING THE FREE TXT THEY SEND YOU TO CANCEL THE ENTRY DOESN'T WORK I TRIED DOZENS OF TIMES (SCAMMERS) (SCAMMERS) (SCAMMERS) MR ALLAN CROOK

• Ce
      2nd of May, 2013

please stop sending txt messages

• Ce
      2nd of May, 2013

please stop sending txt messages to my phone.i do not want to be in with the chance of winning a iphone5 or a £50 every month .SO opt me out of the game