Playersonly.com / Fraudulent activity

United States Review updated:

Playersonly.com said that I had won of their card games. This was back in August of 2008 and now it's December 2008. They sent me two checks from a company called Centurion Payment Systems and the check amounts were for 2460.00 each drawn off of HSBC both companies are in New York... The checks did not clear and my bank said they were fraudulent.

After receiving these 2 fraud checks my bank froze my bank accounts and I can not access any of my money. My bank asked me if I had sent them any money and I had no idea what they were talking about. I was asked by my bank if I was part of this FRAUD OPERATION. Anyway, with my bank accounts frozen that means I cannot make my house payment, property taxes and many other bills. Overdraft fees and late fees have been piling up.

I have contacted Playersonly.com numerous times. There customer service is horrific, a nightmare. This is the last thing I have heard. The reason they did not clear is because HSBC instigated a new security and fraud protection system and my checks were under the old system so they could not clear the bank. They told me to try to redeposit them and to let them know.

They have done nothing but lie and they could care less. They don't care that I am about to lose my house. They don't care if they send m the money or not. They are making me prove to them the checks didn't clear. They know exactly what happened and won't correct the situation.
Va

Comments

Sq
  31st of Mar, 2010
THIS SITE IS A ###ING JOKE. ITS A ###ING JOKE WITH THE WORST PREOPLE AND SERVICE...NEVER EVER USE ABSOLUTE POKER ...THE SITE HAS NO INTEGRITY AND IS THE WORST RUN SITE ON THE NET. HORRRIBLE HORRIBLE BUSINESS AND SITE and will steal and cheat you out of alllm your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Sa
  1st of Oct, 2012
If you are dumb enough to deposit on PlayersOnly (a.k.a. PlayAces). You deserve what you will get. The site is rigged, and if you are fortunate to squeeze out a few bucks they won't payout. It's one big fraud. U.S. needs to legalize and oversee online poker sites that are based in the U.S. It will never happen though as Indian Casino's own the lawmakers.