PlayerAuctionssteam account

Hello, i feel really disapointed about player auction.

I buy a account on March 26th all was fine i get the acc etc.
But for a 100$ acc i take a insurance.
Few month later like 2-3 i see i can't acess to the account.
I'm like "Damn he scam me anyway it's over"
But ! in november i remember i have a insurance.
So i create a dispute provide screenshot of steam i can't connect and the account have a mobile authentificator.
The next day i see on a forum, the guys who sell me the account on March sell it again it was so [censored]ing lucky like win lottery he have the old account on this forum since 2012.
And by chance he post only one time on this forum for selling his account few day ago.
I understand the mistrust of playerauction cause it's impossible he post few day before i post a dispute.
it's the biggest coincidence, and next day they said to me dispute closed we don't refund you.
It's disgusting the seller on playerauction dispute never respond
100$ wasted i would like to retake for chrismas.
Don't buy on player auction, go on playerup and don't take insurance it's useless !

PS : Sorry for my english

PlayerAuctions

• Updated by xDomi54, Nov 26, 2018

Double post the screen of him posting on forum for selling

steam account
  • PlayerAuctions Team's Response, Nov 28, 2018

Hello Domi,

I'm truly sorry to hear about this inconvenience. I was able to check on the order and unfortunately, the evidence we received is not sufficient. Please note that even with insurance, we still require compelling evidence from our buyers, as stated in our disclaimer here: https://i.imgur.com/xuvAhYo.png

The seller does not need to provide evidence at this point because you were able to login to the account which means he was able to hand over the account to you.

If you are able to get the evidence for this, please email [protected]@playerauctions.zendesk.com and send it as an attachment so our team can take care of this case for you, Domi. Once again, my sincerest apologies.

Best regards,