PlayerAuctions / osrs account recovered, order id:#3713225

I've provided evidence countless amounts of times for my refund, and yet your team is still protecting the seller because I'm unable to provide proof of the seller reclaiming the account? what does your team deem valid proof? the seller post a selfie with his playerauctions username written on his forehead showing he recovered back the account? dream on, because no one will EVER be able to provide that, and i'm going to PROVIDE you PROOF that the SAME seller who scammed me out of the account, is RE-SELLING THE SAME ACCOUNT HE JUST SCAMMED ME OUT OF, but your team is still going to find a way to protect this seller to avoid my refund. which this site should be sued and shut down. Just give me my refund because I've provided MORE than enough evidence and proof.

• PlayerAuctions Customer Care's Response, May 31, 2018

Hello ilysfm,

Thank you for sharing all the details and screenshots you submitted to our team. As per checking, these are indeed insufficient because the offer details are very subjective. I'm sorry but you will need to secure a statement from the game publisher, where they tell you what happened to the account ("this account was reclaimed by the original owner").

I'm very sorry I cannot you assistance with this at the moment. Buying insurance still requires buyers to prove their claim as stated in our disclaimer: https://i.imgur.com/xuvAhYo.png

If you are able to secure the statement I mentioned, email it to [protected]@playerauctions.com and include your username and the order ID, so our team can reopen this case and provide you assistance.

Best regards,
    The PlayerAuctions Team

Il
May 31, 2018

Comments

• Ka
      Jan 09, 2019

The same happened to me, Jagex will never supply an official statement saying that the ''original owner recovered the account'' however I have proof that the account got locked and unlocked. This should be enough proof that the original owner has control over it as only the original owner can unlock an account unless specified, however playerauctions ignores me and disputed towards favor of the seller.