PlayerAuctionsdisbursement and customer support.

I sold an account a few weeks ago. This was the first time I have ever sold anything on playerauctions.com and I did not know exactly what to do. The buyer filed a dispute a because I had not transferred the email address in 20 minutes. We cleared this up and the dispute was settled. The account was transferred. The insurance time has passed and the disbursment status has been "now being processed" for several days.

Again, the dispute was settled almost immediately and that was weeks ago. Now the disbursement is "processing" for almost a week.

There is absolutely no way to contact them. I follow their "contact us" link and it takes me to the Help Center. There is not email link on the Help Center. There are only links to articles which do not help me.

At the top right of the Help Center is a link to login but it will not accept my login information.

So I just sit here and wonder if I will ever get paid. There is no one I can ask and nothing I can do.

Player auctions is a scam.

• PlayerAuctions Team's Response, Dec 03, 2018

Hello Johnathan,

I would love to help you with this. Please note that disbursements are processed in 3+ business days, and weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) are not counted, so it's possible that your payment schedule fell on a Friday, and the processing time starts counting on Monday.

Please reply back with your order ID so I can take care of your payment, or let you know if there is anything wrong. You may also email [protected]@playerauctions.zendesk.com and include your order ID so our staff can check for you. For now, kindly reply back here with the order ID so I can personally take care of it, Johnathan. Sorry to cause you worry about this.

Sincerely,
    Richard
    The PlayerAuctions Team

Jo
Dec 01, 2018

Comments

• Mi
      Jan 03, 2019

it makes no sense to register even for purchases-too expensive.For sales, too, everything is fine until it touches the money, deceived, banned, add your number to the black list, just not to give you money.Support will be to write the same thing as what you [censored]s, really, until you get bored and you will not lag behind.Conclusion - spent time and money and nerves.

• Mi
      May 05, 2019

I Sold an account to someone My PayPal Wasn’t Verified I forgot to verify it So they canceled the payment I can’t even claim it because it redirects and says there was a problem And The Disbursement status has Been Queued for immediate processing for a couple days Now and Chance I can get some Help? Order ID Is