PlayerAuctions / false advertising and very bad service
I have been a solid customer of PlayerAuctions with 26 positive feed backs. I opened a ticket back in 1/03/2010 because an account I bought from PlayerAuctions was taken back by the seller.
At first I was told it would take "15" business days. For the past 4 months I have sent dozens of emails waiting for my credit. I have sent any and all emails and screen shots that I have and that were asked for. The support at PlayerAuctions seems to keep loosing my emails as they will ask me for the exact same information a month later. the last contact I had with PlayerAuctions was an email saying:
On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 9:14 PM, PlayerAuctions Support <[protected]@playerauctions.com> wrote:
Sorry for the delay of replying.
We are contacting the seller to solve this problem.
We appreciate if you could provide us more one to two weeks.
Thanks for your cooperation and patience.
The PlayerAuctions Specialist Team
Once again after 4 months of waiting I have yet to see my credit. I an am I. T. professional with 15 years experience by trade and I know how to keep my PC clean so there is no risk of my machine being infected.
There are several Warcraft accounts logged into on my machine and none of them have had any issues. Only the one account from PLayerAuctions. Regarding the account that was stolen... I am able to log in to the battle.net account that I created and had the account associated with. My password was NOT changed. The problem is that when I logged into the battle.net account Blizzard showed a message that said "There is no account associated with this battle.net account" If I were hacked they would of changed my password. Only the original owner would be able to call Blizzard and have the Warcraft account changed to a different battle.net account. If you call Blizzard and do this today you will NOT get an email at the old email address saying it has been changed. Try it if you don't believe me.
It would be really nice to get this taken care of after waiting for over 4 months now. If anyone knows a way to contact someone at PlayerAuctions please let me know.
the email addresses I have been sending correspondence to are:
[protected]@playerauctions.com (Only have used this one very recently)
More PlayerAuctions Complaints & Reviews
- Player Auctions - playerauctions is a scam! 
- PlayerAuctions or PlayerAuctions.com - scam, fraud, false advertising, no 100% guarantee 
- PlayerAuctions.com - false advertising 
- PlayerAuctions.com - theft & poor customer service 
- PlayerAuctions - major refund delay 
- PlayerAuctions - claims and refunds
- PlayerAuctions - account reclaimed
- PlayerAuctions.com - my review = blackmailing people, beware of their illegal practice for an american business
- PlayerAuctions.com - scam report: won't pay you, so many problems. just avoid them!
- PlayerAuctions - player auction disbursement time