PlayerAuctions / false advertising and very bad service

United States Review updated:

I have been a solid customer of PlayerAuctions with 26 positive feed backs. I opened a ticket back in 1/03/2010 because an account I bought from PlayerAuctions was taken back by the seller.
At first I was told it would take "15" business days. For the past 4 months I have sent dozens of emails waiting for my credit. I have sent any and all emails and screen shots that I have and that were asked for. The support at PlayerAuctions seems to keep loosing my emails as they will ask me for the exact same information a month later. the last contact I had with PlayerAuctions was an email saying:

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 9:14 PM, PlayerAuctions Support <[protected]@playerauctions.com> wrote:

Sorry for the delay of replying.

We are contacting the seller to solve this problem.

We appreciate if you could provide us more one to two weeks.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

The PlayerAuctions Specialist Team
www.PlayerAuctions.com

Once again after 4 months of waiting I have yet to see my credit. I an am I. T. professional with 15 years experience by trade and I know how to keep my PC clean so there is no risk of my machine being infected.
There are several Warcraft accounts logged into on my machine and none of them have had any issues. Only the one account from PLayerAuctions. Regarding the account that was stolen... I am able to log in to the battle.net account that I created and had the account associated with. My password was NOT changed. The problem is that when I logged into the battle.net account Blizzard showed a message that said "There is no account associated with this battle.net account" If I were hacked they would of changed my password. Only the original owner would be able to call Blizzard and have the Warcraft account changed to a different battle.net account. If you call Blizzard and do this today you will NOT get an email at the old email address saying it has been changed. Try it if you don't believe me.

It would be really nice to get this taken care of after waiting for over 4 months now. If anyone knows a way to contact someone at PlayerAuctions please let me know.

Thanks,

BTW,
the email addresses I have been sending correspondence to are:
[protected]@playerauctions.com
[protected]@playerauctions.com (Only have used this one very recently)

Comments

• So
      5th of May, 2010

Just an update, I have received an email today from Jake at PlayerAuctions letting me know he is looking into this.

Thanks Jake!

• So
      11th of May, 2010

Another update, Jake followed through and had a person from [protected]@playerauctions contact me and initiate an investigation. Once I sent in the requested information to assist in the investigation PlayerAuctions was able to get back to me with a solution in about a week. True to PlayerAuctions advertised service of replacing an account if your account is covered under the Player Guardian. PlayerAuctions investigated my case and have asked me to search for a replacement account which PlayerAuctions will pay for. At this point in time I have chosen a replacement account and I have notified PlayerAuctions of the account and I am currently in discussion with the seller about pricing and account details.

So... So far so good. Jake, Justin and the team at playerAuctions have certainly done a great job helping me out. For all the nay sayers out there as far as I am concerned PlayerAuctions have honored what they said they would do. I wished it had not taken so long and had not gotten off to such a rotten start. However at this time it seems all is ending well. I will post an update once this is closed and I have my replacement account and let everyone know the final results.

• Te
      26th of Sep, 2012

I sold a Game Account from game Tera Online. The buyer is satisfied, he gave a positive feedback to me, but after 1 month I still didn't receive my money from Player Auctions. I contacted them several times. My e-mails were ignored and the Live Chat support always ask for order ID and then they just leave the chat after some minutes without response. It is really frustrating, now I have no account and no money. Some hours ago I just receive an e-mail that I sold another account, but I won't send login details to the buyer. He has no fault about what happened, but I just can't trust on Player Auctions, since they can hold my money again without reason.

• Bo
      8th of Jan, 2013
    PlayerAuctions - Have I been scammed?
    playerauctions
    playerauctions.com

Im still waiting for somone to deal with this guy who tried to say i didnt pay him his goldbars when i did and hes basically got 100 habbo credits for free because no-one has dealt with it, its been 4 days?

• Ey
      7th of Apr, 2015

From Playerauctions I ordered something and my account got suspended because it was linked to another please help