Playco Corporation c/o EyeWearUs.com. / racial and abussive language

1 Pakistan Review updated:

order # 129037: received an email from Tony Russo at EyewearUs.com asking me to call him on [protected] after i was connected to him he asked me, was i calling from Osama bin laden"s country and that Pakistan is disgusting and since im from Pakistan and its digusting he wont ship my order, and kept on repeating himself as if he was a crazy lunatic.

Comments

• Ba
      26th of May, 2010

I just realised I had been defrauded by Tony Russo at eyewearus.com. I ordered a pair of new and authentic sunglasses (for what appeared to be full price - they had been discontinued but he said he could get some). Straight away they company tried to get a copy of my credit card. I refused. He then said that as they had been discontinued, would I accept a different style. No. Then he found my pair amongst some "random" pairs he had ordered. He sent me a photo. I said that they didn't look like what I had ordered but he said he had shipped them. When they arrived there was no authenticity certificate nor protective case (as advertised). They were neither new nor authentic. He is now saying that he will only refund (minus 20% "costs") if I send them back. Upon my complaining and asking for a refund, his emails are getting more aggressive in their tone. I am unsure what to do next.