Playboy - Harlan, IA / soliciting minors

I have a minor son who has just received an offer in the mail for Playboy for $1 an issue. All he would have to do is return the postage paid card and he would receive this trash--12 issues for $12 dollars.

I would like to file a complaint with this site. I will also file a complaint with whatever organizations I can to bring this to the attention of the public and law officials.

Thank you.

Comments

• Mo
      17th of Aug, 2007

My son (12 years old) got the same offer in the mail. For God's sake, you can see the woman's nipples on the picture. I would like to sue the crap out of these immoral whore mongers. If they EVER send this garbage to my house again, I promise that I will OWN their dirty little empire. Then all the stupid whores will have to find a real job.

Any suggestions on how to complain directly to the company?

27th of Aug, 2007

(515) 243-1200

This is the number. Please call and complain. I did. These jerks tried to turn me over to a collector!! It's not right to threaten over a magazine, or to send the offers to minors. If it's good people will want to subscribe, and they should be taken to court over trying to sell to minors... tobacco did.

• Br
      18th of Oct, 2007

Well my son also has a bill just like it. I dont know what to do. I dont want my credit to go bad. I was looking for a phone number to talk with them when I ran across this page.