Playboy - Harlan, IA / soliciting minors

I have a minor son who has just received an offer in the mail for Playboy for $1 an issue. All he would have to do is return the postage paid card and he would receive this trash--12 issues for $12 dollars.

I would like to file a complaint with this site. I will also file a complaint with whatever organizations I can to bring this to the attention of the public and law officials.

Thank you.

Comments

Mo
  17th of Aug, 2007

My son (12 years old) got the same offer in the mail. For God's sake, you can see the woman's nipples on the picture. I would like to sue the crap out of these immoral whore mongers. If they EVER send this garbage to my house again, I promise that I will OWN their dirty little empire. Then all the stupid whores will have to find a real job.

Any suggestions on how to complain directly to the company?

Ch
  27th of Aug, 2007

(515) 243-1200

This is the number. Please call and complain. I did. These jerks tried to turn me over to a collector!! It's not right to threaten over a magazine, or to send the offers to minors. If it's good people will want to subscribe, and they should be taken to court over trying to sell to minors... tobacco did.

Br
  18th of Oct, 2007

Well my son also has a bill just like it. I dont know what to do. I dont want my credit to go bad. I was looking for a phone number to talk with them when I ran across this page.