playa del sol groupFraud

T Review updated:

We purchased a timeshare and the extra golf package, and have always been told "all resorts are full" and have never been able to use even one day. But, if you look at their resort sites or Travelocity, rooms are plentiful! They would rather rent them out to the public and tell you no weeks are available.

Puerto Vallarta. It is a beautiful place with mainly nice people. There is a variety of things to do. There are other timeshare promoters who are worse than the one described... DON'T buy a timeshare in Mexico. DO buy one through private sellers here in the USA... much much cheaper!

Villa Del Palmar has always had space available when we called. Many of our friends purchased units there. We also liked Rancho Banderas... very low sales pressure there to buy... very quiet place. The only thing we did not like is the distance from town---- quite far.

Comments

• J
      Mar 21, 2010

I would like to direct any readers of this posting to go to a website I just published www.universalvacationclubmembers.com and read to your heart's content. It is addressing many issues and concerns with the Villa Group (Developer) and the UVC. If you are a UVC Member and would like to add your name to my UVC Member mailing list, please contact me via the “Contact Us” page on the site or send an email to [protected]@msn.com. Jeff Robbins.