Play It Again Sports / Awful service

1 12038 Ventura BlvdStudio City, CA, United States Review updated:

I walked in to see if I could: 1) Purchase an Eliptical Machine and 2) See if they would service my existing treadmill and move it to another room in my house. The reason I requested the move it because it needs to be disassembled to fit through a door and they are the ones that delivered it. The man there said that it would depend, and I asked "Depend on What". His reponse was that it depended on who I asked and would cost money. I told him I was willing to pay, and that I wanted to buy the service, then he told me he did like my attitude and I should get the [censored] out of the store!

Va

Comments

25th of Feb, 2009

I once went to the Play It again Sports in Albany, NY and purchased some sporting shoes for one of y kids.

He caught a foot fungus that the doctor said was directly related to the shoe purchase (we eliminated his other shoes)!!!

Never again!!!

• Mj
      26th of Jan, 2012

This is one reason why you should shop local. Shop at places that actually service what the sell. Play it Again Sports is one that I know of that is great on customer service.