Platnium Service 80 / withdrawl from bank acct. unauth.

1332 Serape Cricel 2ALas Vgeas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 702-349-5277
I don't know who Platnium Serv. 80 in but they withdrew/tried to electronically debit my saving acct. w/Bank of America & now I'm OD by $30. I want it stopped & to be reimbused for any & all over draft fees that I've incurred thus far.

Comments

Ne
  12th of Feb, 2010
Today I checked my account and found that I was charged by Platnium Service for the amount of $99.95. I NEVER requested this service. I have to now cancel my bank account and open a new one. I was instructed to do so because Platnium Service as well as other companies sell your information and additional charges from other companies may be charged to your account. I have the following website to contact for internet fraud. I stress that you do this to stop others from being robbed from unsolicited services. Do not waste your time in calling Platnium Services because they will not answer calls. An automated system constantly repeats "please hold your call is important to us."

Contact: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

enter the following information on the company when the required fields are in need of information.

Address:
Platnium Service
5401-A South Blvd.
Box 269
Charlotte, NC 28217-2741

only one phone number is allowed in the complaint field for contact information, however you can include the secondary number in your comment section.

Phone number:
800-972-8094 704-525-3880

Website address: is:https://www.nationalplatinumclub.com/?AID=57042&CID=2&SubID=257_7UB412

Hope this will help others!