PLATNIUM MEMBER: FORTRESS SECURED INC / NEVER ATHOTIZED A DEBIT ON MY ACCOUNT WANT THE49.95 PUT BACK

1 728 FIRPocatello, ID, United States Review updated:
Phone: 208 530 0718

I WAS CHARGED 49.95 FOR APPARENTLY A CREDIT CARD WHICH I HAVE NEVER AUTHERIZED HOW THEY GOT MY ACCOUNT NUMBER I DO NOT KNOW. I LIVE ON DISABILITY AND CANNOT AFFORD THIS. I WANT MY MONEY PUT BACK I DO NOT USE CREDIT CARDS.

Comments

Da
  24th of Sep, 2008

I too was charged 49.95 and did not give anyone authorization to deduct from my checking account. I want the money put back in also. This is ridiculous.

Lo
  24th of Sep, 2008

WHY YOU TOOK 59.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT? I NEVER ATHORIZED THAT TRANSACTION PUT MY MONEY BACK RIGHT A WAY PLEASE!!!
this is ridiculous!!!

Sh
  25th of Sep, 2008

I NEVER AUTHORIZED A DEBIT ON MY ACCOUNT FOR $49.95 I WANT IT PUT BACK.

Sh
  26th of Sep, 2008

I never authorized this transaction and never applied for the credit card. I demand you return my money asap!!

Ju
  28th of Sep, 2008

I NEVER AUTHORIZED A DEBIT ON MY ACCOUNT IN THE AMOUNT OF $49.95 AND IMMEDIATELY WANT THIS AMOUNT RETURNED TO MY ACCOUNT!!!

Mo
  14th of Oct, 2008

I was charged $129.95 for what I thought was a Credit card and a way to help me with fun activities I can do with my family I found out its a friggin CATALOG COMPANY I want my money back and my bank has to investigate this but can take anywhere 30 to 60 days just for the refund and I can't get through to the people . Its unfair give me my money!!!