PlatinumTrustCard / Nothing stated where u can use the card

1 One Millennium DriveUniontown, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-262-4192

I've looked throw the package i got in the mail today, to include my credit card, good for 9, 500 dollars worth of credit on it, but as far as read it seem like another one of those shopping cards like the one I received the other day. The one I got from USA CREDIT was for shopping at their store, and it can only be used within their store.I'm not sure this one (PLATINUM TRUST CARD)is the same type cause if you look at the back of the card, it don't look like a regular credit card, there is no credit card ID # on the back of the card. Numbers that have be used as far as iding the card, usually three numbers that are asked for anytime, you charge anything over the phone or the internet. I'm going to try and pay my rent in the morning but I'll bet you it don't work, l but I'll be one person who'll tell you if it does work.

Th

Comments

• Li
      10th of Dec, 2010

yeah, this card seems to be a scam. i am helping my friend, and now after i have typed in his social security number and other info. it isnt responding. there was no fill in your name, d.o.b., or other normal info that is usually required when applying for a credit card. well, hope nothing bad happens to anyone who has given their s.s.#'s. let's all pay closer attention when applying for anything that asks for our s.s.#'s.

• Ki
      11th of Dec, 2010

Yes this card is a scam, you can"t log on the site to use the card and it doesn"t tell you where you can use it.

• Mo
      17th of Dec, 2010

I have an card and I called today 12/17/2010 for a refund cause the lady told me that is was a credit card. My defention of an credit card is a card that identifies a person as entitled to have food, merchandise, services, etc., billed on a charge account. Now with that being said this is a scam. A real life scam and they got me. The service people are very rude and do not care about your money. Manager Todd has an attuide when you do want an refund. Now I went to the website to see what kind of things they do have cause they keep sayng that it is 7500 item that ### sorry to say it like that but i dont play when it comes to my money. They only have accesssories to the item that you do want an then they are going to have the nevere to tell me every shops with this company. They do not have anything on line that is worth to by. I went to the clothes and I saw a shirt that i wouldnt by for me but maybe for my godbaby orginal price 1, 233 the knock off price is 599. The shirt must do alot it must wash itself, iron it self, walk to you and put it self on. I am very PISSED off with this so call creidt card. Save your money this card is not worth it it will Piss you off

• Ca
      30th of Jan, 2011

its a scam save your money report to bbb!!!

19th of Apr, 2011

I recieved a card today in the mail and tried to actavate it but got no where I got a call to I want to use it for western union But was told its for coupons only I asked if I could use it for western union I have a real good feeling its a FRaud Its fron Salt lake city ut I need to know today or I what everything cancelled I have the letter and card and where from

• Vi
      13th of Mar, 2012

I, HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT YOU WERE REFUNDING MY FUNDS, AND IT HAS NOT HAPPEN IN THREE MONTHS, MY NAME IS VICKI D BROWN.CARD NUMBER 21453 9729 4518 3437 NEVER, EVER BEEN USED.