Platinumskincare.com / Started to charge for nothing

My mother subscribed for the cream from the company www.platinumskincare.com. She ordered samples of the cream, which was anti-again or something like this. She got the samples, and after 4 days these scammers started to charge her for something. My mother was furious and contacted the rep. She told to stop this crap and returned her money, but the rep simply ignored her. The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.

Nc
Aug 31, 2014

Comments

•   Sep 05, 2014

I am the owner of the REAL www.platinumskincare.com

You are not referring to us. You are referring to another company that is a scam and when you call their number you get an automated response answering saying it's platinum skin care. Their website you were shopping on is NOT the real Platinum Skin Care. I can not remember the exact URL, but please post THAT instead of saying we are bad. Just because they are sneaky and give an incorrect company NAME when you call them does not make the REAL site at fault. We do not sell this one cream. We have filed a complaint as well as instructed another customer to file a complaint.

•   Sep 05, 2014

The phone number the bogus site gives you is 1-888-208-4911. When you call they give our name (PSC) you can leave a message but you won't get a call back. We have filed with the Federal Trade Comission (#53457104).

I ask that you please remove our Company name and URL from the complaint as it is NOT us and we do not want bad things associated with us. WE have been in business since 2001 and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

This is NOT the correct URL!!! The bogus company has this URL

Please update your complaint to the correct URL. You are giving a bad name to a good company that has been in business since 2001 with an A+ rating. Www.platinumskincare.com has an excellent rating. Please update.

We have filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Comission - of which you should do as well. Make sure to file the correct company though!!! https://tryplatinumskin.com not us.

•   Sep 08, 2014

Please update this. You are complaining about the WRONG company!

Jennifer CEO Platinum Skin Care

•   Sep 08, 2014

Please update your listing to reflect the CORRECT URL that is giving you problems. The URL you went to ishttps://tryplatinumskin.com/Please update this. You are complaining about the WRONG company!Jennifer CEO Platinum Skin Care

May 21, 2019

Guys, dont panic you might look for other source. Like this one https://ncnskincare.com . I tried ordering from this site and its was successful. You will also see other option.

•   May 21, 2019

THIS COMPLAINT IS NOT ABOUT PLATINUMSKINCARE.COM

THIS IS ABOUT ANOTHER COMPANY THAT HAS "TRYPLATINUMSKIN" IN THEIR CREDIT CARD PROCESSORS NAME. *this is what customers are seeing on their cc statement. When they search for the other company they find US.

This company goes by many website names. They sell samples and then automatically charge people over and over again. Their site is ONLY jpeg pictures so that it the text can't be found in google. THIS is why customers can ONLY find us. Because we have Platinum Skin in our name.

They go by the name:

Superplatinumskincare
    Skincarepro
    Aboirskin.com

The phone number we give to customers to contact them is 1-844-623-7073

This is just the list we know of from people contacting us mistakenly looking for THEM. Do NOT let this stay on here giving ME a bad name.

I want this removed. This complaint makes MY company look bad and is not attached to the correct company.

The REFERENCE number for our Federal Trade Commission case is: 53457104

Contact the Federal Trade Commission to confirm what I have stated here and remove this post.

You may also contact me directly.