Platinum Services / Unauthorized ded.

Arlington, TX, United States Review updated:
I received several calls regarding a platinum membership but I have always refused and never accepted any offer. Surprisingly, I checked my account and some unauthorized deduction was made. This is a fraudulent act and should be stop right now.

Comments

Ro
  13th of Sep, 2008
the number is not who it says it is. some woman answers the phone.
De
  14th of Sep, 2008
I have also checked my account and funds were taken out of my account. This company needs to be investigated for fraud.
An
  15th of Sep, 2008
They also took money from my account and caused my regular bills to be returned nsf and I now have more than 600.00 in charges on my checking account. Who canwe go to, to get this company stopped? And get our money back.
Jo
Sending all information to FBI
Na
  15th of Sep, 2008
i just had the exact same thing happen in my account from this company. who are they? how can i get this money back?
Ju
  16th of Sep, 2008
I too woke up today with an unauthorized withdrawal from my checking account. The phone number on the bogus "check" is fake--all you get is a busy signal. The name ConsumerBill.com was also listed on the "check", but they have no phone number listed on their website. I am taking this as far as I can, The BBB and the Attorney Generals Office and whatever consumer protection agancy I can find. I have had it with these criminals taking money from unsuspecting consumers like myself. I don't know what else to do.
Sa
  16th of Sep, 2008
The number provided for the so called Fortress Security Inc. in New Jersey is a false. It is my personal number. The company also stole money from my account. They have been making withdrawing money from my account and I did not notice it till last Friday when my bank informed me. I have been trying to contact them but the number on the fradulent check does not seem to work.

Please stop calling the (732) number as it is a personal phone number. Those people are animal and need to be dealt with accounding to the law. We all need to presurerise our banks in order to help us get our money back.
Jo
  16th of Sep, 2008
Suggest you put together your proof and send it to:

Wyan Dun
Special Agent in Charge
FBI 11 Centre Place
Newark, NJ 07102

Be brief, be exact
Di
  17th of Sep, 2008
I went to ConsumerBill.com and through the Live Chat I told them that money was taken from my account that I did not authorize and that I wanted them to refund my money. I was told that my membership was canceled and that I would issue a refund check. I did this today 9-17-2008 so i have to wait 30-45 business days for my money. Hoping for the best
diana
Eb
  17th of Sep, 2008
This company should burn, along with whomever allows it to function. there was a fraudulent check posted to my husband's account, but get this: MY NAME WAS ON THE CHECK!!!... we do not have joint accounts, so how is this possible??? Our bank has a LOT of explaining to do. i have never ever done business with fortress secured, and the "check" was put together using old and new information including an old address i had, my new cell#, and my husband's account #! i too went to the website, and there was no contact info except for a box asking you to leave them a message. the "check" image that was on my husband's account had a telephone # so small that i had to guess at the numbers. i called every version of the number, and nothing worked. my signature of course was not on the "check", instead a note read: "authorized by your consumer, no signature required". i am very upset, and i am the WRONG person to toy with.
Ro
  22nd of Sep, 2008
a credit card was recently opened in my name i want a call back not an email about this, , i did not open this account, i was told it was a platinum member, this is really me and i have all the info youll need to verify this, my home number is 931 954 0216 there has already been online purchases made and the 49.95 application fee has already gone to my bank and put me in the negative i want a call before i go to my local police department, i think i know who has done thius if we can speak then i will be for sure i will be greatful for your co operation
Ma
  22nd of Sep, 2008
They also stole $49.95 from my bank account. I want to see these people go down in hell.
Vi
  23rd of Sep, 2008
SO IT SOUNDS LIKE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS BEEN STRAIGTHT ROBBED. THIS SAME COMPANY HAS TAKEN THE SAME AMOUNT OF $49.95 OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. OF COURSE I'M NOW NEGATIVE. THIS IS MESSED UP!!!
El
  23rd of Sep, 2008
I want my money back you mfs!!! I will call the police, and you will be arrested for stealing!!!
Ma
  23rd of Sep, 2008
This is ridiculous. I check my account this morning and find out I'm overdrawn. I didn't authorize this transaction. The name on the check is my husbands name and he isn't even authorized on my account, so why was it allowed to go through to begin with?

Not to mention, when I call the number on the check 888-433-4096 it begins by telling me I'm 25th in line. It continues to count down for about 10 minutes and when I'm FINALLY number 2 or 3 it tells me that there are no available representatives to speak with me. WTF????
Ka
  23rd of Sep, 2008
It happened to me to - don't know how they got my account information either. Did anyone else report this to the FBI?
Ap
  23rd of Sep, 2008
This has happened to me twice now!! I did talk to an agent at the number on the check the first time who assured me that everything was cancelled and that they would send me a check within 30 days to refund my money. Now yesterday they ran another check through causing my account to go negative and NSF fees to add up! I have contacted my bank and they are going to stop payment on that one and refund my NSF feel. My advice: keep calling the company and let your bank know what happened.
La
  23rd of Sep, 2008
I was also charged $49.95 by Platnium Member Fortress secured INC on today 9/22/08. Mine was in the form of a check the name on the check is Orlando Figueroa THIS IS NOT MY NAME and an address WHICH IS NOT MINE. The funny thing about my situation is that they listed the my work phone number as their contact number. Does anyone know what this service is for b/c you don't get that much information from Consumberbill.com
Cr
  23rd of Sep, 2008
this just happen to me help if you found out anything on this company
Da
  23rd of Sep, 2008
I checked my bank statement today online. I had 49.95 taken out of my bank account on 09-22-2008 by Platinum Fortress Secured, Inc. This has caused me to be overdrawn. I have never even heard of the company until now. I hope no more money will be withdrawn from my checking account. The bank will charge a stop payment fee which is quite high for my finances. I hope these crooks can be stopped.