Platinum Service 80 / Unauthorised ACH

1 no clueno idea, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: no clue

Took 79.95 out of my account and I have no clue where Platinum got my bank info. I did not do any business with them but I work hard for my money! You frappin stealers!!!

More Platinum Service 80 Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ma
  21st of Jul, 2008

There was an unauthorized withdrawal for $79.95 from my account! Beware people!

6th of Aug, 2008

who are these people and how do i get in contact with them to stop this

Le
  15th of Aug, 2008

I would like to know what steps can I take to get my money back I have no idea who platinum service 80 is, please can some one help

Be
  18th of Aug, 2008

I don't know who you are or where you got my bank info, but you took 79.95 out of my account without my permission.Either you put it back in my account or I'll see you in court.I work hard for my money so I can support my children, not so ###s like you can steal it from me.IT is not your money it is mine so give it back.

Gi
  8th of Sep, 2008

You people debited my checking account somehow and you had no right to!!! I never sugned up for any of your services and because you stole from my account and i didn't have any money in there, I was also chargeda NSF fee of $33.oo. I want this matter taken care of immediately and cancel whatever you ### signed me up for. Believe me you will be sued in court for this I am not the one to play with!!!

Pa
  3rd of Oct, 2008

I have had a number of account withdrawals showing to be from ACH Withdrawal PLATINUM SRVC of various amounts, whatever this is I have no idea, im not going to argue it because it may be something that my wife signed up for accidently online. Whatever this is though I want whatever thing I am signed up for cancled immediately, It may be under Philana Gallogly or Philana Stanfill, e-mail me back with some sort of confirmation of it being cancled, thank you.

Ja
  6th of Nov, 2008

11/6/2008

DEAR SIRS,

I WANT TO REMOVE ANY ASSOCIATION WITH CENTENNIAL CREDTI CARD CO. ANY CHARGES THAT HAVE BEEN CHARGED TO THIS ACCOUNT TO BE CREDITED BACK AND CANCELED.

I HAVE LEFT MY TELEPHONE NUMBER TO VERIFY THIS CANCELATION WITHOUT RESULTS AT (713)715-2125.

RETURN RECEIPT REQUISTED.

J. H.

Su
  14th of Nov, 2008

I have had the $79.95 ACH withdrawn from my account on November 7, 2008, and do not know what this is for.

I called the number listed on my account, PLATINUM 800-972-8094 4 times in the last 2 days.

The option for "ACH Inquiries" (or something like that) is number 5. I pressed number 5 each time, and was on hold for several minutes and then disconnected.

I am in California, and tried most recently at 3:00 pm today, PST. I got a recording this time and it seems you need to call EST.

I will call again on Monday, and if I get any help I will post here again to help others.

Sue C.

Su
  2nd of Dec, 2008

To whomever you are you have taken money from my debit account and I want it stopped and all of my money refunded immediately! I did not sign up for any of your services and I have no idea where you got my bank info.

STOP IT NOW AND RETURN THE MONEY YOU STOLE FROM ME IMMEDIATELY!!!

SUSAN

Mi
  2nd of Dec, 2008

I have been charged 14.00 for the past couple months and do not know what I am being charged for. I don't use any credit cards or their services. I want my money back.

Pa
  2nd of Feb, 2009

I have been charged 14.00 for the past 7 or 8 months, i am in the military and do not have money OR the time to be playing around with these ### stealing my hard earned money...

Gr
  2nd of Mar, 2009

i was debited 99.00 then today again 14.00 i guess that is a monthly charge, i contacted my bank and had a stop payment, but they come in under different names sometimes, so you have to check ur account everyday

15th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I got ahold of Platinum Service 80 at 800-972-8094 and asked why my account (Bank) had been charged $99.95 twice on 5/08/2009; I was given this spiel about how I had ordered this twice on this date...Twice?...and they had proof that I had done so and any attempt to get my bank to reverse that charges would result in myarrest for fraud! After a few choice cuss words from him, which I returned inlike fashion, I told hime that the law be damned that I was reporting them to my bank's fraud dept. And I have done so, all that has to be done is to go to the bank and sign a paper stating that you did not make the charge and they will give your money back andgo after Platiinm Service 80 for the charges. I have also gone onestep farter and reported them to my states Attorney General's Office. I'm tired o the scam artists that prey on people that can ill afford their shenanigans.

Ca
  27th of Jun, 2009

i have just had the same thing to me today. I looked at my checking account and i seem to have been charged 95.95 and i have not even applied for a credit card. When i called the 1800 number said they was closed. Correct me if im wrong but if this was a real cc card wouldn't they be open 24 hrs 7 days a week. Anyways now im left with a 95.95 charge on my account to something i have not applied to for a product i do not have. after Monday when i call again they better either refund the charge or they will be hearing from me again. I can make a lot of noise.

So
  13th of Jul, 2009

i was surprised that i got charged for $99.95 and i didn't even sign up for anything or bought anything in the past 2 weeksthis is very illigal and its got to stop. i work to much to have people take money away from me without my authorization!!!

Ag
  11th of Aug, 2009

i have just had the same thing to me on june/12/09 I looked at my savings account and i seem to have charged $99.95 and i didn"t even sign up for anything or bought anything i ting this is illigal

Co
  4th of Sep, 2009

Has anyone found out how to get their money back yet? I just now caught them taking it out. and its been since March of 09. Can anyone help me?

Thanks Courtney

Di
  8th of Sep, 2009

Heres what we need to do, everyone that has been scammed by these people needs to call the attorney general in thier area. Also go th your bank and sing a waiver that you did not authorize these charges and the bank should credit your complaint to the fraud division. LETS GET THIER #ss!!! please e-mail me and give me your take desensi10@aol.com my name is Dino.

Sn
  11th of Sep, 2009

This platinum service took $14.oo out of banking account and it put in overdraft so it actually cost me like 34.00 I want my money returned to me at once. I have done no buisness with you and dont know where you got my information, but if my money is not returned i will also contact my attorney general. let me know at snakejake13@yahoo.com

Ko
  24th of Oct, 2009

kongkea nou
this platinum service took $99.95 from my banking account and it put in overdraft me so it actucall cost me like $34 and $5 everyday i need my money back returned to me at once.i don't have business and job how can pay money to the bank?if i don't see my money returned back in my accout i wii contract my attorney, please let me as soon at nkongkea@yahoo.com