Platinum Service 80 / debit my account with out my knowelge

1 ElCajon, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 619-212-0261

These peoloe have taken money from me 3 times i called the 2nd time when i noticed, they said we will unsubscribe you but i guess i havent been yet these charges keep happening this debit coming out of my bank account all for 99.00 they keep taking moneyand over drafting my account so now i owe all this and have a sont to raisei have a hard enought time doing that and now my account is negative and have to pay for this to [censored] this im getting a lawyer and sewing your A**. we cant afford for people to steel from us wen we can barely make it as it is so thank you for steeling form my family and me now we wont have food till i get payed again you dont care you just steel from the poor while the rich get richer and the poor get poorer!!!

More Platinum Service 80 Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Me
      25th of Jul, 2008

you have withdrawn $79.95 out of my bank account without permission from me, I dont even know what for and I want it back in my account immediately. In the meantime I will contact my attorney.

• Me
      25th of Jul, 2008
    Platinum Service 80 - unauthorized withdrawl

You have withdrawn $79.95 out of my bank account for what purpose I'm not sure of but I want the money put back immediately. I do not have a card or anything else through you for you to be taking that money and I never even gave you my bank information in the first place.

• Ar
      1st of Aug, 2008

Who is this company, need address to file complant with Illinois States Attorney.

Anyone know??

14th of Aug, 2008

This same incident happened to me on August 1, 2017. The same amount ($79.95) was withdrawn from my account along with a $14.95 charge. How did you go about contacting the company?

• Ju
      23rd of Aug, 2008

I WAS CHARGED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION 79.95 ON CHECKING ACCOUNT. HOW DID YOU YOU CONTACTED THE COMPANY??

• Db
      30th of Jun, 2009

Platinum Srvc 80 have been taking 28.00 out of me bank account for quite sametime, and I didn't artherize. and I don't known how git them to stop. I look on thier website to git them to stop. didn't find anything. Can some one help me.

• Ph
      24th of Dec, 2009

This dang company took $99.95 out of my account too and I want my damn money back they had no right to take it out.

31st of Dec, 2009

i had the same problem that i dont know who is this company they taken money out of my account what should i do?

31st of Dec, 2009

this company has put my account into the negative and l would like my money back into my account

• Ad
      12th of Mar, 2010

They are doing the same thing to me as well but taking 99.95 out of MY account for something my ex had

• Wa
      13th of Mar, 2010

You have withdrawn $99.95 out of my bank account for what purpose I'm not sure of but I want the money put back immediately. I do not have a card or anything else through you for you to be taking that money and I never even gave you my bank information in the first place.wanda martinez

• Sh
      29th of Mar, 2010
    Platinum Service 80 - Unauthorised Withdrawl
    Tennessee

This is the Second time I have had money taking out of my account due to this crazy ### internet companies. I have never had a problem with this before. I have never heard of Platinum service 80 before. Now thanks to this place I am going to have stuff bouncing all over town and I will not be able to get that money back. The bank if filing Fraud charges against this company due to this ###. I am a single mother and they are taking money from my children. I work had for my money. and I can't just throw it away to ### like this...

• Sw
      29th of Mar, 2010

These people took $99.95 from my account and made it negative. i called my bank and they closed my account and opened a new one so these A**Holes can't try and steal my money again. if you see this charge on your account call ur bank immediately and have the account closed so they can't get any money from you.

• Sm
      30th of Mar, 2010

I
    was offered the platinum 80 card. I refused it because i knew in my own mind
    that this was a high cost rip-off. Three days later my checking account was debeted
    for $99.98. By the time I found out my account was a mess. It cost me $84.00.

[protected]@netzero.net

Platinum Service 80 - Unauthorized withdrawal of funds
    platinum service 80
    Missouri

they have charged my account twice now for 99.95 I didn't authorize them to do so when i called he asked me for a police report against them????so beware it is happening to alot of ppl

16th of Apr, 2010

I just had them take $99.95 out of my account and i have no idea what this company is, nor did i authorize them to take this money!!! I am supposed to be moving this weekend and need this money for first months rent! my bank tells me it will take up to 10 days and i have to file a dispute and block my card! What a PAIN!!!

• Tq
      16th of Apr, 2010

i am having the same problem platinum service just took 99.95 out of my account and my bank dont have a number, address, or email this is crazy never even heard of them all i want is me money back what to do...

• Co
      19th of Apr, 2010

i was surprised hen i checked my bank account that there was a withdrawal of 99.95 dollars twice on my account last april 16, 2017
    done by platinum service in whck i didnot give them authority to withdraw now my acoount is overdrawn and i have to pay insufficient fund of 35.00 dollars each just because of you people. i will file a lawsiute against you if you will not give my money back asap. please return my money and pay the bank for overcharged...larasmie las vgas

• Co
      19th of Apr, 2010

i'm waiting for my money. please that;s my grocery money ad to pay my utility . my 3 kids will be hungry if you will not give back my money asap.

2nd of May, 2010

can anyone give me the number to this company

• Su
      12th of May, 2010

what can i do to get my money back from platinum service they took $99.95 out of my account and i did not authorize them to take any money from my account and what is platinum servic e anyway?

• La
      18th of May, 2010

They charged my account too 99.95. and then I was charged an overdraft fee, on top of that. How do we get them to pay us back. I do not know where they got my information.

• Sh
      19th of May, 2010

it happened to me. i am going to my bank tomorrow to close my account. i cannot believe this is happening.

• Jb
      29th of May, 2010

OMG.. They just charged my account 99.95 too and I charged an oeverdraft fee on top of that too. My total bill by the time I found out is 173.97 I am pissed thanks guys for the posts now I know that it is some kind of scam out there and that I am not the only victim

• Je
      11th of Jun, 2010

omg ... i just got through checking my back acc online there is a pending charge of 99.95 that had m acc over draft. i called the number but there was clos, the back teller told mre wait to be posst then file a dispute. i will do that tomrrow. also i infromher to note it on my acc that i want the money back so i will just pray the bank or that stupid placce will not give me hard time

17th of Jul, 2010

THESE LIL [censor] DEBITED MY ACCOUNT 99.95 AND I AM VERY PIST BUT SOMEONE IS GONNA GIVE ME MY DAMN MONEY BACK BECAUSE I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THEY RECIEVED MY INFORMATION AND I AM TIRED OF THE BANK MAKING ME WAIT WEEKS AT A TIME FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT. BY NOW EVERY BANK IN AMERICA SHOULD KNOW THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUDELENT COMPANY AND THESE [censor]S ARE PROBABLY FROM OVERSEAS, WHERE THEY BELONG.

• Be
      30th of Jul, 2010

this company took money out of my account which left me with a negative balance i have never spoken to this company.

• Ya
      13th of Aug, 2010
    Platinum Service 80 - Unauthorized withdrawal of funds

They went into my account and took $99.00. I found it this morning, and because it is already processing there is nothing I can do. My bank said that I have to wait until it finishes processing. The crazy part it i only had a little money in there and it was for gas to get to work today! So now what am I suppose to do?!

• Mi
      16th of Nov, 2010

i have the number to this company they did the same to me

• Mi
      16th of Nov, 2010

i just spoke to this company the are really rude about everything i believe this is a scam for them to keep there business up i hope everyone gets there money back cause im having hell trying if anyone needs there number its 18009728094

• Db
      23rd of Nov, 2010

DBlacks...I'm pissed off to because their took 99.95 out of my account to without my authorization and the bank will not pay me back