platinum online group savings pay / did not order or authorize

1 211 dewitt st Collinsville, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 903-651-3171

My checking account has 2 withdraws from this company for the amount of $99.49 each!!! I did not order or authorize either of these transations and i want my money back!!! that was my childrens christmas money and now they have to do with out christmas!!! because your company has taken my money!!! what the hell is platnium online group savings pay?????????????

Comments

• Da
      18th of Feb, 2011

same mine! I was checking on my statement today. i am very SHOCKED!!! i Cant BELIEVE THAT PLATINUM ONLINE GROUP HOW TO GET IN MY ACCOUNT AND TOOK MY MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND COST 99.39 DOLLAR AND CAUSING ME HAVE OVERDRAFT!!! WITHOUT ASK ME FIRST!!! I AM SO PISSED OFF!! I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING. I WENT TO MY BANK TODAY AND THEY SAY THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING AND HAVE TO ASK BANKER OR OTHER BANK! DAMN TELLER FROM BANK! I WANT MY MONEY BACK. I DID CALLED PLATINUM ONLINE GROUP AND GUESS WHAT DID NOT ANSWER. THEY SAY CALL OTHER BUSINESS DAY. THAT'S BULL ###!. HOW DARE THEY KNOW MY ACCOUNT . I DID NOT SEND MY CHECK ON IT. THEY ARE SO WRONG TO STEAL MY MONEY AND USED MY ACCOUNT NUMBER, MY NAME AND ADDRESS. THEY SHOULD NOT SIGN WITHOUT MY NAME ON IT. I WANT TO SUE THE COMPANY. I AM VERY UPSET AND NOT EVERY HAPPY. IT'S NOT MY FIRST TIME. THANK ALOT STUPID PLATINUM ONLINE GROUP!!!