Platinum Online Group-SavingPays99 / I did not approve for this company to take money from my savings account

1 1309 1st StLas Vegas, NM, Latvia Review updated:
Phone: 5054266230

I did not approve of 99.49 to be taken out of my savings account. this needs to be stopped now. cancel any further attempets to with-drawl from my savings account. this has been a big problem with my account. STOP NOW

Comments

• Mo
      24th of Dec, 2010
    Platinum Online Group-SavingPays99 - Did not ask to remove money from my account.
    savingpays membership
    Illinois

This company is removeing money out of my account. I do not want this membership please STOP going in my account.!!! I would like to cancel this stop this action.

• Ph
      25th of Mar, 2011

i did not aaprove for this company to take out of my checking account this needs to stopNOW!! cancel any further attempets to with-drawl from my checking this has been a big problem with my account STOP NOW1 YOU HAVE COST ME 120.00 IN OVER DRFT FEES I CALL THE NUMBER THE BANK GAVE ME AND IT DOES NOT WORK AND YOU HAVE TRYIED TO TAKE MONEY FOR 49.94 AND ONE FOR 19.98 SO DO NOT AGAIN TRY TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUT FOR I AM ELDRLY AND ON SOCIAL SECURITY IF THIS CONTINUEyou will be SUITED youu need to put back the $120.00 in my account you costed me phyllis piper STOP NOW STOP NOW

• Re
      9th of May, 2011
    Platinum Online Group-SavingPays99 - they took 99.49 dollars out want refund
    platinum online group
    Michigan

well i been a vitium of there scam..they took 99.49 out of my checking and the said they would have refund in 14 days but nothing yet and you call and they dont answer either there phones...it bull ###..i want my damn money back and the over draft amount to of 30.00 dollars.

• Da
      21st of May, 2011

i did not give you permission to get money out of my account i want my money back!!!

• Th
      1st of Jul, 2011

I agree me and my boyfriend were just charged 99.49 as well and if this is not settled over the phone our bank is goin to file a dispute.

• Th
      1st of Jul, 2011

People should not have to go through this yet this company continues to do this. We will not stop until our money is put back.We had our car in the shop at the time and we swipe our card to see it was declined. How embrassing not only that but we had to leave and try to figure out the problem.Thanks for setting us back while we are moving.

• Jn
      18th of Jul, 2011

I am experiencing the exact same thing as we speak!!! They took out 99.49 out fo my account and it is impossible to reach them!!! They have a message center that doesn't handle anything just relays messages!!! I never authorized this transaction!! It needs to stop!!!